Weaver Invatational time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weaver Invatational time

Time for the Weaver's Invatational again. Dates 20-22 October at Arvin's 2819 pace bend Rd. S. Spicewood Tx . 3D shoot, bow building, maybe flint knapping, 100 $ bill shoot, auction, camping on site, night time picking and singing by famous folks!:-) so go set in your hot deer stand miss the big one then come practice up once more for the real season once it cools off a bit more. How much? Camping $10 for weekend, tournament round $20,fun rounds $10,children 12 and under free. We are going to have plenty of fun so come join us. Arvin

Sounds like a heck of a deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I sure hope I can make it this year!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Arvin, put me down for the bow building. Might be two of us, I've got some staves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are there many kids in attendance usually?

Comment

Kids yes usualy 4-6 12 and under not so many youth. It's family friendly. Some drinking , drunkenness discouraged . We have a horse trailer jail for such . �� Usualy about 50-60 shooters. Yes you are invited. Bow builds will be limited with lots of direction. I will only have time for one with all the rest going on. Paul will be here along with hopefully a couple more self bowyers. . Arvin

Comment

Having hard time loading pics . Where is Gilbert when you need him? Arvin

Comment

I heard you are doing a lottery for bowbuilding this year. Any idea how many you'll try to take on?

-Joe

Comment

Depends on bowyers that show to help in the teaching process. It's good when you have previous students help with the basics and that allows more time for the harder questions. So if you have built some selfbows come on. It's good time to trade bowmaking ideas and designs. Short cuts etc. it's not about just showing up to get cheap well designed bow. It's to learn an art and pass it on to other archers.

Comment

Interested in bow build

Arvin,
                    Now that I have a little bit of money, I want in on the bow building class. I understand there's a lottery due to the demand. How do we get in on it? By letting you know or is there a date/time we need to be here in order to get in? When will the lottery drawing be?
                    Barry Watson

Comment

TradArcher site is not there any more?

I just tried to go to the tradarcher.com site, but it wouldn't come up. Is it down permanently?

Comment

Wish I could make it ....

Comment

Looking forward to it. A great time and shoot last year (my first).
                          Last edited by fwood; 09-17-2017, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I am sure going to try to make it. I don't get to see y'all much anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X