East Texas hog attack this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by canny View Post
    Thats the reason I have a flashlight in one hand and my .40 in the other while walking to the stand. Glad he got revenge on that porker.
    My ar has 90 round clips........lights lasers and a sling that totes bow,ar,and gear! When I'm at this place....my place I don't have hogs

Comment

Originally posted by wlfhound27 View Post
      You guys are cracking me up!!
      Nice LDP!

Comment

With teeth like that, it could have been worse. That's one for the wall!

Comment

i hate hogs

Comment

Dang! I hope I never come accross a mean spirited piggy like that.

Comment

Revenge!

Comment

That's a lot of man going on right there! Cheers!

Comment

good to hear he smoked him

Comment

Same thing happened to my little brother last season. My buddy ended up shooting the boar two weeks later.

Comment

Glad he's okay and got in some revenge!

Comment

Man versus Food !!!

Today Man won !!!

Comment

That's why it should not matter if you have a CHL or not to carry a pistol during bow season!!

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                            Thats the reason I have a flashlight in one hand and my .40 in the other while walking to the stand. Glad he got revenge on that porker.
                            X2 on that one, look like I'm raiding a drug stash.

Originally posted by Austin Kade View Post
                            If the apocalypse or an extinction event happened, the last three things on earth would be cockroaches, coyotes and HOGS! They ain't going nowhere!
                            Don't forget about the twinkles.

Comment

Packin pistola's. Packin AR's. Easy to tell who was raised on the asphault!!! Lmao

Glad ur friend is ok. As stated above (and im sure you know and he did) clean it well and keep it clean. It can go bad quick otherwise.

Comment

I used to have a hog that would hang out and wait for the feeder to go off I guess. When you walked in to the stand it would growl and make all kinds of bad noises. In the dark I would shoot up the tree like a cat squirrel.

Although 99.9% of the hogs will head out there is still that 0.1% that would just as soon tear you a new one as back down. I have seen 1 or 2 that I am pretty sure would come after you if you met up in the woods

Glad your buddy is OK and glad the "maneater" is dead

Comment

Working...
                                X