Prayers for my grandma.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for my grandma.

The woman who raised me from the time I was 5 years old is in need of some prayers right now. Her kidneys are failing and isn't expected to make it through the weekend. Hospice has stepped in and they're doing all they can to make her as comfortable as possible and I'll be there with her until whatever happens,happens. She's been there for me throughout my life so I owe it to her to be there for her.

I stayed with her in the hospital last weekend until she was released. Her body is basically being poisoned so she had a rough few nights hallucinating and hollering for help throughout the night. She told my aunt "He looked me in the eyes and told me he loves me." Today she didn't even know who I was. At least she remembered that I love her. And I hope she remembers it until she leaves.

She raised me up to be the person I am today. Without her there ain't no tellin where I'd be or what I'd be like. There ain't nothin I could ever do to repay her. She didn't have to take me in and raise me but she did. She's the best woman I've ever known and my life won't ever be the same without her. If y'all could say a prayer for her I'd appreciate it.

It's been a rough few weeks. And it's gonna get rougher for all of us.

I feel like 24 years with her wasn't near long enough. This is gonna be the hardest weekend of my life. No doubt about it.

I stood by her bed today and looked around the room and everyone there was crying except me. That's one thing that's bothered me. I don't understand it. Her health took a turn for the worse so dang fast it's just hard to process it maybe. I want to cry and be sad but I know if she was able to she'd tell me to quit bawling. She'd want me to be strong. I couldn't bring myself to cry in front of her. I don't quite understand how I'm feeling.
    Last edited by okrattler; 03-30-2019, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Prayers sent for her and you.

Comment

Prayers up for your grandma and for you. It’s never an easy time to go through something like this.

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers sent for yall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                  Prayers sent.
                  Accidentally quoted you. ^^^^

Prayers sent.

Comment

Covered in prayer. I’m very sorry for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers of comfort sent for you Austin, and for your grandmother. May God bless the woman that raised you.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for you and your grandma

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                              X