Marcus Luttrell On The Lone Star Outdoors Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marcus Luttrell On The Lone Star Outdoors Show

Just wanted to get some feedback from ya'll. I have been trying to track Marcus down for about 4 months now and finally got a call today that he would be willing to do an interview soley based on the fact that it would be on a hunting/fishing show.

Needless to say, I am pretty pumped about visiting with him. There a million questions to ask Marcus- from Lone Survivor to his dog being killed by those punk kids to his TV Show on the Outdoor Channel.

What would you guys like to know? I will try to ask him as many of your questions as I can.

Thanks,

Cable

I would like to know why he and his comrad think it is APPROPRIATE to have a show on TV when they can't get a dang sentence out of their mouths without it beeing BLEEPED out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cable View Post
      Just wanted to get some feedback from ya'll. I have been trying to track Marcus down for about 4 months now and finally got a call today that he would be willing to do an interview soley based on the fact that it would be on a hunting/fishing show.

Needless to say, I am pretty pumped about visiting with him. There a million questions to ask Marcus- from Lone Survivor to his dog being killed by those punk kids to his TV Show on the Outdoor Channel.

What would you guys like to know? I will try to ask him as many of your questions as I can.

Thanks,

Cable
      He is an amazing man, too many questions that I would ask.

Comment

Being through what he has been through I think I would keep it on Hunting and fishing, But deep down my biggest one would be if he had it to do over again would he let the sheep herders go because fear of the liberal media

Comment

Originally posted by mboltm View Post
          Being through what he has been through I think I would keep it on Hunting and fishing, But deep down my biggest one would be if he had it to do over again would he let the sheep herders go because fear of the liberal media
          Now that is a good question, I will see how the interview is going before I decide to ask that one- but I agree, I think that would be the question I would like answered the most.

Comment

The guy has earned a pass in my book. I wouldn't press any subjects that he wasn't interested in talking about, but if he was in a talkative mood, I'd ask him everything that came to mind! I can't imagine going through some of the things that he has experienced.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
              The guy has earned a pass in my book. I wouldn't press any subjects that he wasn't interested in talking about, but if he was in a talkative mood, I'd ask him everything that came to mind! I can't imagine going through some of the things that he has experienced.
              I agree, I haven't seen many of his shows so I don't have much of an opinion on it, But I don't think I would have a problem with the way He talks after what He has been through for our country. just my .02

Comment

Not trying to hi jack but I listen to you most weekends. Glad to see you on here.

Comment

Having talked with marcus on several occasions, i will tell you he is not afraid to tell you how he feels about something. a real stand up guy in my opinion. He dosent seem to like to talk about his "lone survivor" experience which i compleatly understand. Id stick with the hunting and maybe ask him some questions about how he became a SEAL and maybe how his brother(a fellow SEAL) is doing over seas.

Comment

I agree, I haven't seen many of his shows so I don't have much of an opinion on it, But I don't think I would have a problem with the way He talks after what He has been through for our country. just my .02
                    I have a great deal of respect for what he has done for our country as well, and his willingness to let his mouth fly off the handle on his TV show does not cover or deminish his Past accomplishments as a soldier and american at all in my eyes, BUT his past accomplishments as a soldier and american don't make the foul language on their TV Show any better or more acceptable in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Epack View Post
                      Having talked with marcus on several occasions, i will tell you he is not afraid to tell you how he feels about something. a real stand up guy in my opinion. He dosent seem to like to talk about his "lone survivor" experience which i compleatly understand. Id stick with the hunting and maybe ask him some questions about how he became a SEAL and maybe how his brother(a fellow SEAL) is doing over seas.
                      This.

I've read several books on the seal training, and it never ceases to amaze me how those guys push through that training. what's going through their minds, how do they find the inner strength to complete the training.

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                        I have a great deal of respect for what he has done for our country as well, and his willingness to let his mouth fly off the handle on his TV show does not cover or deminish his Past accomplishments as a soldier and american at all in my eyes, BUT his past accomplishments as a soldier and american don't make the foul language on their TV Show any better or more acceptable in my eyes.
                        Codie, I was simply stating my feelings and not trying to insult yours, After rereading I should have worded my post differently. As stated I have not seen many of his shows or I may feel the same as you.

Comment

he has been a seal since he was a teenager, hard to expect him to be main stream TV

i watch the show and agree that it is a bit rough at times but kinda expected

would love to have a chance to pick his brain, good luck with the interview

Comment

Codie, I was simply stating my feelings and not trying to insult yours, After rereading I should have worded my post differently. As stated I have not seen many of his shows or I may feel the same as you.
                            no biggy mboltm, I did not take it as a personal attack on my view at all

Comment

I wonder what happened to the punks who killed his Dog Dasy ??
                              Are they singing the Jailhouse blues yet ?

Comment

Working...
                              X