Need help.... arrow rest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I'm fairly new to archery. I currently have a whisker biscuit and I'm looking for more consistency. I have been looking at the vapor trail limb driver, Any thoughts? What's the best? Thanks for the help
    - drew

QAD ultrarest is another good option.

Comment

The best is what you have confidence in

I've used the limb driver and liked it
      I am now using a qad hdx and I like it too. The qad is nice being able to lock it up when you nock a arrow

Comment

QAD HDX is where its at. Im also flirting around with the Hamskea (sp?).

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Qad makes a great rest.

For more budget friendly.. i think trophy taker has a reasonable priced (sub 90) full containment dropaway if I am not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
            Qad makes a great rest.

For more budget friendly.. i think trophy taker has a reasonable priced (sub 90) full containment dropaway if I am not mistaken.
            x2

Comment

Stay with the WB.

Comment

Use the biscuit and hunting will be gravy!

Nothing wrong with it especially for a beginner. Consistency probably has more to do with your form and technique than is does the WB. That being said, if you are ready for something else then get a full containment drop away rest.
                Last edited by AntlerCollector; 01-11-2017, 07:09 AM.

Comment

If you truly want the best...QAD HDX

Comment

Not to discredit your shooting ability but I believe only a hnadful of people can see the difference between accuracy of a drop away and a WB. If you will be hunting I'd recommend the WB as it's nearly bombproof.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      If you truly want the best...QAD HDX

This is true if you want the best.

Comment

QAD HDX here

Comment

WB are popular for hunting

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Use the biscuit and hunting will be gravy!

Nothing wrong with it especially for a beginner. Consistency probably has more to do with your form and technique than is does the WB. That being said, if you are ready for something else then get a full containment drop away rest.
                            I feel that I'm pretty consistent with the WB I have just heard that when the arrow goes through the rest the arrow is being slowed down because the "whiskers" are touching the arrow all the way to the veins. So I thought a drop away would help with both accuracy and fps.

Comment

Whisker biscuit was what I used when I was new. It tore up my fletching and my accuracy was worse for it.

I'd use a reputable bow shop and go with a drop away. I've been using a trophy taker for about 10yrs with no problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X