help me disconnect from cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    So far color me unimpressed with Kodi and live sports.

I've been trying to find a live stream of the Rangers game and the only one I found that actually worked wouldn't play 30 seconds without buffering.

I'm all ears if someone has a good add on to use.

I've tried sports devil and many of those lock up Kodi and I've also tried Pro Sport and that's the one that kept buffering terribly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Try a paid iptv . The free ones are unreliable.
    Check out http://iptvsubs.is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How would I get the zip file on my Apple TV for the Kodi 3.0 add on?

Comment

You download it just like you do any add on . It has instructions on the site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The other problem is most of the Rangers games are of fox sports southwest. I don't see that as a channel option.

Comment

The other problem is most of the Rangers games are of fox sports southwest. I don't see that as a channel option.
            they have fox sports 1 and fox sports 2 listed. its probably one of those

Comment

No dice on iptvsubs.

Comment

How would I get the zip file on my Apple TV for the Kodi 3.0 add on?

here you have the link:

Comment

I got it installed. I don't see any baseball channels on there and many of their streams didn't work either.

Comment

Smoothstreams has been reliable for all things sports for about the last 10 months. It is pay and sports only but has been great.

Comment

I have FSSW on Sling...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I got it installed. I don't see any baseball channels on there and many of their streams didn't work either.

How is Kodi working on your Apple TV?

Kodi is bugging me to upgrade to 17.1 now. I hate upgrading...just leave me be.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                          How is Kodi working on your Apple TV?

Kodi is bugging me to upgrade to 17.1 now. I hate upgrading...just leave me be.

Kodi itself runs just fine. It's just a PITA trying to find reliable live sports streams on it.

Most of the times when I do find one they are not in HD nor in 5.1 surround sound.

Comment

I can't get my kodi to load anymore, just says it's unresponsive. Any ideas?

Comment

Have y'all checked out YouTube TV. 30 channels with cloud DVR. Come with a free Chromcast. Might just be the ticket. $30 a month. Kodi just isn't consistent anymore. Now that Astros and Rockets will be streamed, may be time to cut loose Direct TV.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X