help me disconnect from cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxHunter06 View Post
    Wes, what kind of boxes you using for your builds? Are they better than the fire box?
    the new ones use a better processor but other than that pretty much the same box but not loaded down with amazons crap.

the fire box is a fine box to use, other than it being slightly more difficult to add kodi to it. not hard, just couple extra steps.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
      the new ones use a better processor but other than that pretty much the same box but not loaded down with amazons crap.

the fire box is a fine box to use, other than it being slightly more difficult to add kodi to it. not hard, just couple extra steps.
      Ok. I was just curious because I got the fire stick, just as a cheap way to figure out if I'd like kodi. Well now that I know I like it, I'm wanting to get something better suited for it. And I was thinking of the fire tv box.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
          enable the iptv simple client (under pvr addons) enable itpv EPG, and enable the PVR in kodi settings. restart kodi and it should build out the guide for you automatically.
          I enabled the simple client and restarted but cant find the guide? Iptv is totally worth the 13/month by the way...

Comment

Nevermind...found it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
              I enabled the simple client and restarted but cant find the guide? Iptv is totally worth the 13/month by the way...
              Since I'm new to this and have been happy with the Beast so for I haven't really looked into much else. What makes Iptv so good?

Comment

High quality HD live tv channels (all of them) and sports. It gave us ALL of the cable/satellite channels in HD. Its cheaper than 13 per month if you pay for a year in advance.

Comment

Yep- iptv is the best option out there to cut your cable bill. It's cheap- works 99% of the time and its like getting the highest package your cable company offers. My build is set up to give you everything you need to cancel cable if that's your intention. Try it out- I like it better than the beast build personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does the box need to be hard wired to run iptv without constant buffering?

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                      Does the box need to be hard wired to run iptv without constant buffering?
                      I run mine on wifi and don't get any buffering past the first few seconds. Hard wired is always better for faster speeds.

Can try to enable the advanced settings and see if it helps.

Comment

wes122984 hooked me up, we love the box thanx again works great

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
                          wes122984 hooked me up, we love the box thanx again works great
                          thanks bud, glad you like it.

i still have about 8 boxes left of the upgraded 2gb boxes if anyone needs one.

Comment

Ok I'll let u know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For those with experience running The Beast, what's the main differences between it and The Beast Encore?

Comment

Thanks for sharing.....

Comment

Working...
                                X