Round Came Through Camp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunter98 View Post
    I hunt near Evant and we have show Jackwagons that come to their lease to the north of us. They come to shoot guns apparently cause they ain't hunting. Why would you shoot that much during deer season, just don't get it. #morons #cityslickers

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    I hear ya. lol. I was hunting last Wednesday (I work shift) and they came through shooting. My dad and I were griping to each other for a few minutes and then it hit me that it was Wednesday. I laughed and said, "Well, I guess if there's any day of the week to come shooting during deer season, it would be Wednesday." lol

I don't think these guys are deer hunters. It's just a piece of property they have and they go out and shoot stuff. "Shoot that stick...shoot that tree....shoot that rock..." lol

Comment

Dealt with an issue similar to this. Guy was shooting at a tree on his property. Round ricocheted off the tree flew into a subdivision behind the property and hit an 8 year girl in the elbow while she was playing in the back yard. She had to have surgery to remove the projectile. Charges were filed needless to say.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
      X