No announcement yet.

Haskell tx lease. 1 spot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a good deal...just a little far for me. Cheaper than day leasing

Comment

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
      Wow, nearly $30/acre?
      I don't know him, but does sound like a good deal to me. Feeders and stands already in place, he fills feeders, sleeping quarters, storage, and use of ATV! I'd be all over this if I didn't already have a place.

Comment

Sometimes it isn't where you go, but who you go with.

Comment

At 2k I provide corn for 4 feeders yr round it takes 25 bags of corn each time I fill the feeders.
          The cabin is brand new bought in 17. It has 2 lofts a small front porch metal roof etc. Hot water shower. Water is there that I haul. The cabin cost me 10k last yr. Just for the cabin
          There's a Honda rancher four wheeler there for your use.
          The feild that I own costs me over 1k a yr to maintain. I shred, chisel plow fertilize and seed w wheat and sunflowers to attract deer and dove.
          Then I have my monthly payments (mortgage) to pay on the place.
          If any feeders or cameras or timers etc go out I have to replace those.
          Basically I only hunt dove out there. My busiest time of year is during nov Dec at my work, I've leased it for 3 years and never once seen my lease person. So you 'll have it to yourself.
          There's a turtle blind as well as a box blind out there and a pop up to use.
          For a turn key place, where all you do is have to go and hunt. With the amenities I offer as well as yr round hunting in an area where there are animals. Duck doves hogs goose deer turkey quail coyotes bobcats etc. 2k only helps me to maintain my yearly maintaince so me and one person I lease to have a decent place to hunt.
          I plan to dig a larger tank this yr on the southern end of the property to attract more waterfowl and that will run me 5k
          So the 2k for what it's worth just helps. It doesn't put any money like I'm making money or turning a profit. So for those of you who are posting price per acre etc and want to be negative....think before you post.
          Many people are looking for a lease I'm offering one. As a land owner it's not worth dealing with the headaches from people for what il actually get money wise.
          Hopefully that puts a little perspective on what you are paying for.

Comment

Wish I was closer, I’d be all over this. Bump for a good deal

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
              At 2k I provide corn for 4 feeders yr round it takes 25 bags of corn each time I fill the feeders.
              The cabin is brand new bought in 17. It has 2 lofts a small front porch metal roof etc. Hot water shower. Water is there that I haul. The cabin cost me 10k last yr. Just for the cabin
              There's a Honda rancher four wheeler there for your use.
              The feild that I own costs me over 1k a yr to maintain. I shred, chisel plow fertilize and seed w wheat and sunflowers to attract deer and dove.
              Then I have my monthly payments (mortgage) to pay on the place.
              If any feeders or cameras or timers etc go out I have to replace those.
              Basically I only hunt dove out there. My busiest time of year is during nov Dec at my work, I've leased it for 3 years and never once seen my lease person. So you 'll have it to yourself.
              There's a turtle blind as well as a box blind out there and a pop up to use.
              For a turn key place, where all you do is have to go and hunt. With the amenities I offer as well as yr round hunting in an area where there are animals. Duck doves hogs goose deer turkey quail coyotes bobcats etc. 2k only helps me to maintain my yearly maintaince so me and one person I lease to have a decent place to hunt.
              I plan to dig a larger tank this yr on the southern end of the property to attract more waterfowl and that will run me 5k
              So the 2k for what it's worth just helps. It doesn't put any money like I'm making money or turning a profit. So for those of you who are posting price per acre etc and want to be negative....think before you post.
              Many people are looking for a lease I'm offering one. As a land owner it's not worth dealing with the headaches from people for what il actually get money wise.
              Hopefully that puts a little perspective on what you are paying for.
              And this is what I was talking about!!! Going to check with some guys at work and see if they are interested. This is a really good deal from my point of view.

Comment

Sounds like a great deal for someone! Bump for OP. Hope ya find a good one.

Comment

As of now it will lease. I have 3 guys interested in it that want to take a look at it in the next few weeks.

Comment

This is actually a very good deal. I couldn’t charge enough to let someone hunt my land.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                      As of now it will lease. I have 3 guys interested in it that want to take a look at it in the next few weeks.
                      Figured it wouldn't take long. Think a couple of posters didn't read or comprehend your original post.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
                        This is actually a very good deal. I couldn’t charge enough to let someone hunt my land.
                        Don't forget the care for the land, blinds, all the feed, atv to use and shelter at no extra cost. Stand up gent this Pervis is.

Comment

This sounds like a great opportunity for someone. Wish I had the funds available right now cause I'd be PM'ing the OP like crazy trying to get it.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Posting this for Pervis

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

If I still lived up in the DFW area I'd be on it.

No way you can setup a lease with blinds and feeders, not to mention filling them for $2k per year and actually have a place with deer. Add in the duck/goose hunting which the prices for a lease are INSANE and it's a heck of a deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X