No announcement yet.

SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a self admitted newbie. I'm just here to get my post count to be a Pope & Young like Others who have moved on

Comment

Shat, Hotrod Hunter I know your a Newbie. I don't think you've hunted in the Sam? In fact we're going to see if your deerlease is just for riding four wheelers!?

Comment

I've hunted the Sam a few times it's a nice place to kill time

Comment

^^It sure is!

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
            Chief you'll notice I said most not all. Most of these new forest hunters want last more than a year.
            I know, I'll hopefully last here a tad longer. At least till I'm out of college. Then we'll see what happens

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck out there this weekend fellas. Hope one of you guys tip one over.

Comment

Good luck to anyone out sweating their booty off !!!

Comment

Had a red fox chase a rabbit out of the woods at first light. He’s done chased 3 rabbits back and forth. One of the coolest things I’ve ever seen while hunting!!! And first fox I’ve seen in real life. Good luck fellas.

Comment

Man wish I was out there but won't be able to till next month the suspense is killing me

Comment

I’m up in a tree and it is really foggy. Not sure if that will hunker them down or make them move.

Comment

That's Awesome Lee. Good luck to all those huntin this morning.

Comment

Yes good luck to all, let's see the LDP'S!!!!!!!

Comment

NF, you and Hotrod got a deer on the ground yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

No Sir, Ive been out a couple of times seen notta. Hotrod hasn't been out yet. It's just to hot for the deer there not moving much during daylight hours.

Comment

Mr. TM. Like NF said it's just way to hot right now. I'm not wanting to cover my areas in sweat . Come on cooler temps

Comment

Working...
                                X