No announcement yet.

Poachers on camera!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man didn't realize how mad that makes me until I saw it....

Comment

WOW!!!! they not to smart. Hope I get to hear that they got caught.

Comment

Originally posted by helibow View Post
        Here are the phone numbers for the Leon County GW's...

Logan Griffin 903-390-0742
        Oscar Henson 903-922-2774

Give them a call - they will be very happy to talk to you!
        Thanks! I'm gonna pass these numbers to my friend who is the actual owner of the place he is taking a trip early in the morning to report it to the GW.

-Gonzo

Comment

I hope you catch them scumbags. That is the clearest poacher pictures I have ever seen.

Comment

Unbelievable!!!!

Comment

Wow...with evidence like that they need to throw the book at those two POS.

Comment

Wow! They need to get caught asap!! And if your going out there I would defiantly have a firearm with you just in case.

Comment

hope you get the buzzards. keep us all posted sos we can congrat. you when they catch the no good for nothin.............!

Comment

Thats horrible you need to make it a positive and call the operation Game Thief
                    1-800-792-4263 they will create a case number and forward your name to the Game Warden. The purpose of initiating the investigation through operation game thief is that these CROOKS can have part of their fine sent back to you as a reward for reporting and can be used for enhancement of the property.

Comment

post bigger pics of them pos.

hopefully they are criminals and the leos can identify them.

Comment

if you dont know how email the org to me and I will

Comment

wow

Comment

That one fool looks right at the trail cam lol... Lets see I count about 5 laws being broken.

Need to get those enlarged... I bet somebody on the green screen knows those fools.... I would post a large picture of those two cats on every web sit on the net...
                            Last edited by sharkhunter; 07-30-2011, 10:41 PM.

Comment

That has to be the best open shut case of poaching I have ever seen. Unbelievable.....

Looks like they are both on their cell phones on the 3rd pic. Probably calling the get a way vehicle.

Comment

Just looks like a couple of hungry illegals to me

Hope they get caught

Comment

Working...
                                X