Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
    holy crap coinbase is down im trying to buy!!
    where else can you buy bitcoin besides gdax or coinbase??
    pretty annoying. Wanted to sell @ 19k but cb screwed me
    uh huh...

Comment

was trying to buy when it was going up @ 18k, wanted to sell right before 20k as it started to decline

Comment

The Bitcoin frenzy is absolutely insane! The wife and I talked about buying $1,000 worth this time last year when it was literally in the ****ter and surrounded by scandal. You cannot second guess decisions but my goodness we would have been selling this morning at 19k smh.

Comment

its inching its way back up

Comment

Bitcoin.com only shows to be a little over $15,000

Comment

I've made a little over 16k in the past month or so. Profit

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                Bitcoin.com only shows to be a little over $15,000
                yep... maybe just the conspiracy theorist in me but my theory is that there is some behind the scenes stuff happening at coinbase.

Comment

Every exchange is individual and reflects their own price. The markets overseas are even higher for bitcoin. That was a crazy freaking ride this morning. I had to run errands but couldn't walk away from my computer.

It has stabilized and is holding around 17K. WOW!!!

Comment

the guru I take my crypto advice from says its projected to make a correction in the next two days. should go back down to the 10Kish area, and then get over 20k quickly.

Comment

I got in the game this early this morning! Not a lot, but gotta start somewhere!

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
                        the guru I take my crypto advice from says its projected to make a correction in the next two days. should go back down to the 10Kish area, and then get over 20k quickly.
                        Holding out on us huh...

Podcast or other internet source?

BTW so some of you realize what's going on with the exchanges, GDAX went from a volume of 18,000 a couple of days ago and is now up to 83,000. Do the math...that's a shat-ton surge of volume bogging things down. It will be worse, I believe, when they start trading futures on it.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                          Holding out on us huh...

Podcast or other internet source?

BTW so some of you realize what's going on with the exchanges, GDAX went from a volume of 18,000 a couple of days ago and is now up to 83,000. Do the math...that's a shat-ton surge of volume bogging things down. It will be worse, I believe, when they start trading futures on it.
                          he is actually my Bro in-law. he has been into really heavy for a couple years now. he told me in the spring that I needed to get into it, but I was skeptical. I didn't get in until recently. I have an old IRA hanging out there that I don't contribute to anymore. his advice was, (if I were going to do it) to put 50% in BTC 25% in ETH, and 25% in LTC. then he told me to wait on the projected correction.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
                            he is actually my Bro in-law. he has been into really heavy for a couple years now. he told me in the spring that I needed to get into it, but I was skeptical. I didn't get in until recently. I have an old IRA hanging out there that I don't contribute to anymore. his advice was, (if I were going to do it) to put 50% in BTC 25% in ETH, and 25% in LTC. then he told me to wait on the projected correction.
                            I would love for it to correct around or under 10K.

Comment

My credit union is not listed so I can only buy with CC?

Comment

Working...
                              X