• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sleepymedic1 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Saw a big one last trip too... they're still moving

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
      One old man down so far. Bre made short work of him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
      Congrats to the huntress Bo!! great job!

Comment

We had a good first week of hunting this Thanksgiving weekend!! My baby girl and my Godson both killed good management bucks. Both bucks over 5 years of age and big bodied. The best thing about it was the fact that it was their first buck for both of them.... I couldn't be happier for them!!

I will keep posting the bucks harvested this year.... We will take a couple of trophies and plenty of managements this year.. along with a few culls.

Good hunting to all of you!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by santana View Post
          We had a good first week of hunting this Thanksgiving weekend!! My baby girl and my Godson both killed good management bucks. Both bucks over 5 years of age and big bodied. The best thing about it was the fact that it was their first buck for both of them.... I couldn't be happier for them!!

I will keep posting the bucks harvested this year.... We will take a couple of trophies and plenty of managements this year.. along with a few culls.

Congrats

Comment

Congratulations to the kiddos Rick. Both great deer for their first ones.

Comment

Awesome Rick. Congrats!

Comment

Nice job Rick. Gotta watch it, your gonna get them hooked.

Mine wants to go down to Jonny's over the Holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
                  Nice job Rick. Gotta watch it, your gonna get them hooked.

Mine wants to go down to Jonny's over the Holidays.

Dont miss the oportunity!! I always go with my kids at least 2 times per season!!! Its awesome

Comment

Nothing will ever Beat those Trips. Great Deer as always Ricky and congrats to the kiddos

Comment

Good stuff! Nothing like hunting with the kiddos!

Comment

Great pics Rick and Bo. Congrats on the successful hunts and memories.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                          One old man down so far. Bre made short work of him.

Awesome old buck!

Comment

One of our lease members knocked down a solid buck opening weekend. Just getting around to posting up a pic.

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                              One of our lease members knocked down a solid buck opening weekend. Just getting around to posting up a pic.

Awesome buck. Congrats to the hunter.

Comment

Great buck! Looks close to 170”?

Comment

Working...
                                X