Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double drop with double split brow tines!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice deer

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      I hope it does as well. He is a heck of a buck Hard to predict how much tine length he will get.. im sure looking forward to ore recent pics.

Now on posting pics... i quit for a while myself after having a bunch of trespassing trouble. there was also a kid on here that located a World class buck he call Moby on a small family property. He posted lots of pics and a TBHer offered to help him set up stands clear lanes etc. Got directions but never showed to help. Later in the season, he discovered stands set up along his fence line. YEP! Good ol TBHer helping him hunt that deer.

it sounds like the deer you are hunting is pretty safe from stuff like that. good luck with him and i hope you keep us posted.
      He should be safe. He's in the middle of a large ranch with an active foreman watching out for us. However it is sad that some bowhunters have so little integrity that you have to be careful of what pics you post on this or any other forum.

Comment

Cool buck

Comment

Originally posted by roysmoke View Post
          X2, good luck and I would keep a deer like that under wraps. Amazing deer.

I would too. That is one heckuva deer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great buck! I agree with you, if you have to hide a buck like that you have bad friends or fellow lease holders. We have 4500 acres, 18 guys and only 1 or 2 hide their deer cam pics.... but they only hunt their stands and no one else's... we have an open stand lease. As long as your stand is up an running you can hunt anywhere. Myself and others have had nice bucks at our stands on camera, showed others, and the others let the buck slide so we could try to get it if they were in our stands.

Comment

Wow!!!

Oh look a fajita!!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                You keep sharing pics like that and someone will be trying to swipe that place from you. Careful sharing that stuff. I hope you get him!! Always wanted to hunt that area. No time or money!!
                Absolutely... How many pics have I ever shared??? Notta

That is a great deer.. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckDogTrainer View Post
                  What do y'all think he will score when season gets here????
                  Il bet he will be he will in the 50's.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckDogTrainer View Post
                    As much as I want to kill this buck I would really prefer that my partner shoot him. I'm not going to pass if I see him but I am also not hunting the stand where this pic was taken. I have been blessed with a few toads in the past and I think it's his turn.
                    That's a good attitude to have. Selfless

Comment

Originally posted by txtradesman View Post
                      That's a good attitude to have. Selfless
                      For now at least!

Comment

Dang that's exciting

Comment

So did you get him?

Comment

Originally posted by WTN View Post
                            So did you get him?
                            We did. He scored 182. The second drop was broken. He was 5.5 yrs old.
                            Attached Files

Comment

That's a lot of awesomeness! Congrats!!!! Love the character!!!

Comment

Wow. Buck of a lifetime there! Congrats to the hunter

Comment

Working...
                                X