Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides Church or a bar, where else to look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I barrel raced and he was my farrier (horse shoe-er/blacksmith). Going on 6 years together and 3 married.

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
        First off, how old are you? I have a cousin in Lake Jackson in your same shoes. (She is attractive).

I met my wife on Match.com. I don't like all the games I constantly had to play to find out what a person liked, disliked, etc....so I used Match. She is the best thing that ever happened and ee'vee been married over 5 years now.
        X 2 , I met my wife on Match.com also, I had many bad dates on Match but I had some good ones also. Wife and I hit it off right away and have been together for 11 years now.

Comment

I'd be trolling Facebook

Comment

Met my wife at a wedding I was dragged into going to. Stop looking.. it just happens.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG IRON View Post
              I'd be trolling Facebook
              I'm on there too much and I know it's the devil

Comment

Originally posted by Jaspro View Post
                Sorry to hear your last one didn't work out Russ. You really need to get out of Brazoria County if you ever wanna do better than this.

[ATTACH]407025[/ATTACH]
                Watch it Jaspro!

Comment

Get a lab puppy and walk around with it at someplace where there are a lot of people. All kind of women will be coming up to you asking if they can pet it.

So I've been told.... I met my wife in high school back in the early 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by wlfhound27 View Post
                    Met my wife at a wedding I was dragged into going to. Stop looking.. it just happens.
                    Oh yes, weddings are a good one too.

Comment

Try online dating sites.

Can't hurt to look.

Comment

Volunteer at the hospital, lots of good looking nurses!

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post
                          Get a lab puppy and walk around with it at someplace where there are a lot of people. All kind of women will be coming up to you asking if they can pet it.

So I've been told.... I met my wife in high school back in the early 80's.
                          Lol it's funny you mention that. I've tried it and apparently you have to use a lab. If you use a Catahoula he will invariably find the hot chick, lay some Mack on her but ****-block you in the process. There's a reason my Catahoula's nickname is A-hole in Spanish

Originally posted by Scribner Lite View Post
                          Watch it Jaspro!
                          Sic'em Sandra!!!

Comment

Hang out in the cleaning isle in wal mart. You want a woman that can clean up your mess.

Comment

Mine was a blind date and it wasn't at weeeemart !

Comment

But i'm very close to there as we speak

Comment

Working...
                                X