No announcement yet.

Just sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send them all back where they came from, they are like cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Medina19 View Post
      A story I saw this morning. As a father and a sane human being this is just disgusting sad thing is wont be the last time it happens.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/9e3a6c4...ws-female.html

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
        You cannot fight an ideology and win.

Sure you can.....................................ask the Japanese how we changed their ideology in the 40's.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
          Sure you can.....................................ask the Japanese how we changed their ideology in the 40's.

DJ

Lol! That was a punk. A concentrated in one area ideology. These people are spread far and wide and truly believe in what they are doing, unlike Japan which was pretty much told what to believe.

Comment

Awesome!!!! Now our grandchildren won't have to fight that little *******. That kid would have grown up to hate us as much as she did.

Comment

Just another reason to get rid of em. As a new father that makes me want to do the shooting...

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                He would have been raised to hate America anyways. Sad to say but.....That was a two'fer.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                  Unfortunately it's a **** true statement.

Comment

Anyone that applauds the death of a child is no better than those indoctrinating them in my opinion.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	B-52-bomber-drops-unarmed-nuclear-cruise-missiles-in-demo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	24502167

A B-52H can carry six ALCMs on each of its two externally-mounted pylons and eight internally on a rotary launcher.

Lol! That was a punk. A concentrated in one area ideology. These people are spread far and wide and truly believe in what they are doing, unlike Japan which was pretty much told what to believe.

Party on

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                        Anyone that applauds the death of a child is no better than those indoctrinating them in my opinion.
                        Yeah I suppose what I said sounds pretty sorry. But I'll stand by what I said. I'm not glad that,that happened. I feel sorry for anyone that is born into a religion where they're brain washed into believing they have to kill to get to heaven. All I was saying is that child never had a chance. Not being brought up in that mess. That child was born into a life of hate. And died without ever knowing hate. Had that never happened that child would be carrying a rifle and learning to kill Americans sooner than most would probably like to believe more than likely. There's no way to sugar coat it. So I didn't. Sure it makes me look pretty awful I'd imagine. But I'll never be sitting in a plane next to either of them, that I do know. So I'm good with that.

The only way I know to put it is, a wolf pup don't grow up to be a sheep. It grows and learns to hunt sheep.
                        Last edited by okrattler; 07-11-2017, 05:40 PM.

Comment

That kids got a better chance at being in a better place now than it would of if it had a chance to be brain washed into a psycho.

Comment

Too too sad.

Keep them out of our country.

Comment

You cannot fight an ideology and win.

I'm just glad that my bible says that Lil guy will be in the presence of the Lord
                              You can if you're willing to do what it takes. Unfortunately, I think that window has passed.

Comment

II Samuel 12:15-23

Particularly the end of this passage
                                Also Christ said let the little ones come to me. And whoever doesn't let them, it would be better if a mill stone were tied around their neck and they were cast into the ocean.

While we ARE born in sin, our God is gracious enough to not hold little ones accountable for their sin until they know better. I rest assured in this and it gives me hope and joy when I hear of a child who may pass.
                                Amen the age of accountability.

Comment

Working...
                                X