PGA Championship 2017 - Quail Hollow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coachmas View Post
    You could find a dozen used, worn out range balls in the closet and my 2 boys (12 and 8 yrs) will whack them all over our 5 acres and our golf course down the street. This summer, I'm guessing they lost 3-4 dozen in the creek that crosses 7 of the 9 holes on our course! Coach
    I think we can handle something better than that. We they involved with a Jr. golf program? First lesson for a junior, or anyone for that matter, is they can putt as good or better than anyone. I will get some stuff in he mail around the end of the week.

Comment

anyone total up their scores from all 4? Would be interesting to see who did the best over the course of all the majors this year.

Comment

I think I can get that together.

In the meantime anyone who has not suggested a location where they would be inclined to enter the 2018 TBH Open post them up. It will be 600 to 1,000 miles for me but who's counting

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
          I think I can get that together.

In the meantime anyone who has not suggested a location where they would be inclined to enter the 2018 TBH Open post them up. It will be 600 to 1,000 miles for me but who's counting
          Half way twix DFW and Austin there is a little town called Waco. It has one heck of a public course called Cottonwood Creek. Centrally located deep in the heart of Texas. Make it happen and you can be on my team......
          Last edited by Roy D Mercer; 08-15-2017, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
            anyone total up their scores from all 4? Would be interesting to see who did the best over the course of all the majors this year.
            Im a hack I missed the cut at the US Open..But if we can X one tourney out I am all in.
            Last edited by Roy D Mercer; 08-15-2017, 02:04 PM.

Comment

paypal sent

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
                Im a hack I missed the cut at the US Open..But if we can X one tourney out I am all in.
                I completely forgot about that. there were only like 6? people to have their team make the cut for that tourney.

Comment

This is a nice track in Hutto

Book online, or call us at (512) 252-4653 Book Online The Golf Club at Star RanchHutto, Texas Located in Hutto, TX, near Austin off of Toll 130, The Golf Club at Star Ranch offers an incredibly designed 18-hole golf course and clubhouse. With undulating fairways and greens flanked by pristine white sand bunkers, The Golf […]

Comment

Half way twix DFW and Austin there is a little town called Waco. It has one heck of a public course called Cottonwood Creek. Centrally located deep in the heart of Texas. Make it happen and you can be on my team......
                    How far away is this from your home yep, I thought so. Do y'all have to be home for supper each night? Normally it is just a 620 mile (one way) drive to Ft. Worth for me. This year I drove in from Ocala, Florida. That is a light 1,030 mile drive to the TBH Headquarters Holiday Inn. Not all participants were able to find it.

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                    I completely forgot about that. there were only like 6? people to have their team make the cut for that tourney.
                    Offhand I think it was only 4

Comment

The courses I suggested in Houston will require a hotel room for me lol.

Comment

Its ever bit of 20 minutes to the first tee.

Comment

I'll be sending $ via PP momentarily...

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            I'm all in for RTPs suggestions. No hotel needed for me. An uber, possibly (probably), hotel no.

Comment

LOL, you probably drive your personal cart over to the course.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

If you can find it

And a reminder, courses get extra points for being close to the after party, not tracking golf carts when they leave the fairway, more than two diet cke, beer carts and access to areas other than the course.

Exactly. This is OK as long as we get the players.
                                FW has been able to get full fields both years I have played. All I'm doing is trying to get a list together, do a little background work and send it to the Mayor.

I saw a course on the way to Justin, kind of across from the Texas Speedway that looked nice. There is a bar with food nearby called Mule Barn, Mule Shoe or something, Justin Boot Outlet and a Buccee's nearby. It is about 11 hours from me but I'll be there On the way back I could do a couple of laps around the Speedway to get the Volvo warmed up.

Comment

Working...
                                X