This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    Might as well throw Jameis Winston in there too. Sure Sumlin wasn't great, but if you are gonna give him credit for the losses then he should get credit for the wins. It can't be both ways.....
    Not even discussing losses. My view is Sumlin doesn’t deserve sole credit for those 11 wins. Johnny Manziel built Sumlin’s name up big time. I’m done dicussing the past. There’s a new sheriff in town now
    Last edited by Aggiehunter08; 09-09-2018, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
      A book? Little reality... there are "books" on all 4 of the active NC coaches, having the book doesn't mean a whole lot. All my people are from the bayou, I don't really expect you to understand

Horns are not as bad as they seem right now, I'm not a TH fan but I still think they get bowl eligible. I miss them being a power, not a good look for our state imo.

Aggies are a different team this year, not world beaters but at least there are 2 Texas teams playing big boy football now, TCU is the other but rebuilding this year too.
      We will see how different after the SEC west run. I will be the first to give you props if Jimbo does well through it. No consolation props though. I have not seen much out of him since J W was toting him around. Hot Lips whupped him with a UH team.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        Is Javonne Sheppard fixing to kick off decommit season based off his latest tweet? Does A&M have room for him? Is he even a take at this point? This isn’t how it’s supposed to work [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone has said it’s going to be a fight until NSD. Even when he committed to Texas plenty of people said there’s a very good chance he flips and even commits back to Texas. Texas has to give him reasons to keep him and A&M has to give him reasons to flip, and so far only the Ags are doing their part.

Of course if he does flip y’all have to take back all the “he was bought” and “not sec ready” comments. [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          Of course if he does flip y’all have to take back all the “he was bought” and “not sec ready” comments. [emoji1]
          Bahahaha!! It would be crawfish time!!

Comment

Everyone has said it’s going to be a fight until NSD. Even when he committed to Texas plenty of people said there’s a very good chance he flips and even commits back to Texas. Texas has to give him reasons to keep him and A&M has to give him reasons to flip, and so far only the Ags are doing their part.

[emoji23]. He’s still not SEC ready! [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
              Also wondering "how so?"

Thinking the only thing in LSU's mind right now is beating Auburn! At least that better be foremost in their collective consciousness.

That 31-0 win over what we used to call Hammond High last night was not as dominant as the score indicates, and it left plenty to correct.

It was just in reference to some earlier posts.

Comment

At least we get a Reckless Kelly show before so it won’t be all lost. [emoji1]
                Reckless kicks major ***.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

****ing Slayer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Horns pulled it out. Not pretty

Comment

Pics
                      Attached Files

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 2

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                        Horns pulled it out. Not pretty

The more and more I watch the Tom Herman era is his teams play to the competition of the other team. The did this at UH. They also don’t know how to win so that’s a bad combination. That lands squarely on the coaching staff. I’m not ready to kick Herman to the curb but he needs to cut ties with his weak offensive coaching staff minus Hand (OL) and Drayton (RB). He made a huge deal out of the continuity of his staff he brought, but in reality he hired his buddies vs the best coaches for the job. He thought the continuity was a big deal but their lack of ability is showing. I realize the defense is replacing 3 NFL guys and battling some injuries in the two deep. I expect the defense to improve throughout the year, the offense I don’t.

Yes, Texas is missing some players (DL, LB, Slot WR come to mind) but I think there’s enough talent to win. Those recruiting battles they came in second are really starting to show up and hurt.

I think you will see Texas put up a good fight against USC. I don’t trust this team to win yet so maybe they will surprise me but I do feel good about the game.
                        Last edited by Heath; 09-09-2018, 05:17 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bayouboy;13609538]We will see how different after the SEC west run. I will be the first to give you props if Jimbo does well through it. No consolation props though. I have not seen much out of him since J W was toting him around. Hot Lips whupped him with a UH team.[/QUOTE

I'm just messing with you. I don't need any props for college football, haven't played or coached it in more than 25 years, just enjoy stirring up the fanboys occasionally . Geaux Tigres beat Auburn!

Comment

****. Von Miller with 3 sacks, 4QB hits, 2 forced turnovers. Myles Garret with 2 strip sack fumbles. Gig Em!

Comment

It’s fun to watch this kid truck players and throw the stiff arm... if you’re going to play him, let him be Sam!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The more and more I watch the Tom Herman era is his teams play to the competition of the other team. The did this at UH. They also don’t know how to win so that’s a bad combination. That lands squarely on the coaching staff. I’m not ready to kick Herman to the curb but he needs to cut ties with his weak offensive coaching staff minus Hand (OL) and Drayton (RB). He made a huge deal out of the continuity of his staff he brought, but in reality he hired his buddies vs the best coaches for the job. He thought the continuity was a big deal but their lack of ability is showing. I realize the defense is replacing 3 NFL guys and battling some injuries in the two deep. I expect the defense to improve throughout the year, the offense I don’t.

Yes, Texas is missing some players (DL, LB, Slot WR come to mind) but I think there’s enough talent to win. Those recruiting battles they came in second are really starting to show up and hurt.

I think you will see Texas put up a good fight against USC. I don’t trust this team to win yet so maybe they will surprise me but I do feel good about the game.
                                I think Texas will be fine vs USC. I watched the USC/Stanford game last night and USC didn't play very well. And that freshman qb looks like he's about 35, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X