• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Double post
      Last edited by oktx; 03-15-2017, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Warren View Post
        WOW thats not a lot of room to fit a washer. 1/4" total or 1/8" per side. It makes it a lot tougher to win with this tolerance. Makes the game a little more interesting. Really I guess each to their own on the official size of everything.
        Originally posted by Hix View Post
        Yea that's tight. My 3" with 2.5" OD washers is tough enough. Especially when enhanced by liquid courage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Now I didn't say I was any good. My son and his Buddies are pretty salty. They play 1 point for closest to the hole. 5 points for a bucket. A leaner is nothing more than closest to the hole. They play 21' hole to hole.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          Now I didn't say I was any good. My son and his Buddies are pretty salty. They play 1 point for closest to the hole. 5 points for a bucket. A leaner is nothing more than closest to the hole. They play 21' hole to hole.
          did you have a typo when you put 21' thats a long way to toss a washer, especially after a few adult beverages

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            This is how we play but a leaner is 3 points. 4 washers. Have to cancel to point.

21' hole to hole. Play to 21. bust you go back to 15 and it cannot be cancelled out. Once you bust, you bust.

Comment

Working...
            X