X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good news!

Comment

It's dead! For now...

I hope this makes each of you think about how land is managed in Texas. Although they may not sell off your property, urbanization will continue to threaten Texas public land across much of the state.

Comment

We won the first battle! There is too much money on the line for the land grabbers to give up though. I'm going to have a cold beer tonight in celebration of this first victory. Thanks to all who stood up, paid attention, gathered facts, and said "Hell no!"

Sportsmen’s Access is your best resource for information about the push for national public lands transfer. Prevent the fire sale of public lands here!

Comment

Hopefully it's dead!!

I recently listened to one on Steve's pod cast that mentioned how some states have take ownership of a large portion of what was once federal land just to turn around and sell it to private interest. Not sure if this is what happened in Texas.

Comment

Articles, videos, podcasts, recipes and more covering hunting, fishing, wild foods, conservation and everything in between.

Comment

what a relief. now is not the time to relax our efforts to educate others about the importance of preserving our public lands for future generations to enjoy, though. this issue will resurface eventually, and I think that we as concerned sportsman should take this "down time" as an opportunity to spread the word about the importance of saving the public's right to access these lands.

Comment

Working...
              X