X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USMC8151 View Post
    And the axis by the resource office

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No kidding. I've been waiting for a shot at one for three years and they just stand there laughing at me on my way out.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one they taunt

Comment

Camp TBH

Comment

How do I get out to 5E? Seems like I'd have to take Lewis Valley to Cowgill then Houston Cutoff to Sewell. I imagine cutting through TA 9 is frowned upon?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 1337hunter View Post
            How do I get out to 5E? Seems like I'd have to take Lewis Valley to Cowgill then Houston Cutoff to Sewell. I imagine cutting through TA 9 is frowned upon?

Yeah I wouldn't go through TA9 (impact area). Sounds like you got your route. I've never been over there but after looking at the map your route plan is how I'd go. You might get out there though and find a bypass route you could use.

Comment

8 stands remain, so the email says

Comment

Gps coordinates

I got stand 6a7 and I cannot figure out the coordinates I put them into google and end up on the other side of the world. I tried the converter and followed your instructions and the same thing happened. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. This is my first year drawn and I have never set foot on camp Bullis. I am heading out there Saturday and have no idea how to find my stand location. If you can help me please do.
                Thanks in advance
                Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbousmc View Post
                  I got stand 6a7 and I cannot figure out the coordinates I put them into google and end up on the other side of the world. I tried the converter and followed your instructions and the same thing happened. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. This is my first year drawn and I have never set foot on camp Bullis. I am heading out there Saturday and have no idea how to find my stand location. If you can help me please do.
                  Thanks in advance
                  Jim
                  Paste this into Google Maps: 29.669473,-98.574901

I entered stand coordinates in UTM format at http://tagis.dep.wv.gov/convert/ to convert UTM NAD27 Zone 14N to output Lat/Lon NAD27.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by msims6288; 09-02-2016, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Well, it appears my season will be cut short this year. Picked up an assignment to Stuttgart, leaving in November.

Comment

Originally posted by msims6288 View Post
                      Well, it appears my season will be cut short this year. Picked up an assignment to Stuttgart, leaving in November.

Well that kinda sucks. But Germany is really nice [emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by msims6288 View Post

Congrats on the assignment!

Comment

Headed out in a bit to pull cards and see what we got in the area.

Comment

Didn't get drawn this year but going to get the wife set up out there today

Comment

Finally got the spot set up

Comment

Didn't get drawn this year. Good luck everyone.
                                If you're having trouble with tuning your broadheads, I've heard good things about RamCat fixed blades, but I haven't tried them yet. Have fun. Go Aggies!

Comment

Working...
                                X