Who here’s got a BETO bumper sticker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and I bet they hunt with a crossbow
    Last edited by bossbowman; 06-23-2019, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
      Texasfan?

But ain’t that the great thing about the USA!!!?
      We get to vote for who we choose
      My bad, not sure what happened to the n. texansfan

Being able to vote for your candidate is a great thing!! I was just answering the question and I was just guessing at that .

Comment

I've seen a few still on vehicles. Can't help but laugh out loud at that pandering fake Mexican.

Comment

Is he still running for President? I thought I’d seen somewhere that the DNC machine slowed his roll in favor of Biden

Comment

So if you are sporting a Beto sticker or even if you aren't but would vote for him can you list 2 or 3 reasons why you support him?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Never heard of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                texasfan on here probably has one on each side of the bumper
                He ain't the only one. I can think of at least 2 more Trump haters that probably do.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                  Is he still running for President? I thought I’d seen somewhere that the DNC machine slowed his roll in favor of Biden
                  I was wondering the same thing about his campaign??? I had never heard of the guy before the Cruz campaign...…...guess his traction is limited way down this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    I was wondering the same thing about his campaign??? I had never heard of the guy before the Cruz campaign...…...guess his traction is limited way down this way.
                    Did some searching at lunch. Sounds like he’s grassrooting it, and his local efforts are not translating into national attention. He will fizzle out.

Comment

Did some searching at lunch. Sounds like he’s grassrooting it, and his local efforts are not translating into national attention. He will fizzle out.
                      Works for me....lol.[emoji854]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

With that "war chest" they kept boasting about and him not wanting to share with the other dems fizzle out was probably the game plan

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
                          Just asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean an “Idiot Tag”?

Comment

Comment

One of the women at my gym still has hers on. She also just posted on Facebook that she’s voting for Bernie this year because he’s going to cancel all student debt. She’s DUMB dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                                One of the women at my gym still has hers on. She also just posted on Facebook that she’s voting for Bernie this year because he’s going to cancel all student debt. She’s DUMB dumb.
                                Ask her if she realizes that she might be getting HER education for free but she's going to be paying increased taxes for a lifetime in order to pay for everyone else's education coming behind her.

Comment

Working...
                                X