No announcement yet.

Three Fingers Bowhunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you got 2 pigs good shot and good video.

Comment

Awesome Videos, can we please see the Oryx hunt.

Comment

Congrats. I have taken 3 grandkids & 1 son in-law to this place to kill animals. All scored. Ben & Ryan are great. Congrats again.

Comment

oh lordy, now im gona spend some money. been looking at the web site, then i found this. gona have to go.

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
            oh lordy, now im gona spend some money. been looking at the web site, then i found this. gona have to go.
            You'll have a fun time. If you decide to go tell Ben that you saw my post.

Comment

will do, think im gona call him monday.

Comment

Here is the oryx hunt. As I said before the first shot was less than perfect, I quickly nocked a second arrow and sent it on its way at around 65 yards. If you listen close you can here the second shot connect with the shoulder.

Comment

Final Hog Hunt

Comment

cool videos. That little hog was moving. Just wasn't going anywhere. ha ha. Took my hog out of that same stand. Pretty cool stuff. Congrats again.

Comment

Great videos. How big were the audad you saw out there? Were there any chances of getting on them

Comment

Originally posted by Rabidbowhunter View Post
                        Great videos. How big were the audad you saw out there? Were there any chances of getting on them
                        I had one come in with the Red Stags the first evening when I hunted there. It was a good size one. Didn't really pay attention to if there were any more of them out there or how big he was because I wasn't interested in him, but do know he led the Red Stag into the feeder and was there for a while. However, once I saw the Red Stags (especially that huge one) they had my full attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabidbowhunter View Post
                          I saw about 7 or 8 total. I dont think there was many more than that. One was a loner and was one I would have been more than happy to take. He had a big body and was a great looking animal. I am not that expierence judging aoudad but I would say he was 25-27 inches probably. There were two more aoudad rams that I saw that would be more like 22-24 probably. They were a lot smaller in the body, but were still pretty nice. In a two day hunt you should have a pretty good chance at getting an aoudad. I had two chances but chose to pass.

Comment

Good shot!

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Sweet videos

Comment

Working...
                                X