No announcement yet.

Custom Fit Seat Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was very happy with my Durafit covers. Went on easy and fit snug at a substantial lower cost than some.
    I did have to swap out the center console piece because it was for a different model but wasn't a problem as they are local to me.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
      how is install with the marathon seat covers? pretty simple, or is it better to have an upholstery shop put them on? do the seats have to be disassembled, or do you just throw the covers over the seats as they sit?
      Its DIY, only have to pull headrests, but they are a tight fit. Its more than a 5 min job, but can do yourself

Comment

Marathon !!!!

Comment

No, No, NO!!!! Wet okole seat covers are the best. You get what you pay for. And FYI "Okole" means "booty" in Hawaiian. lol

Auto seat covers, auto seatcovers, waterproof seat covers, waterproof seatcovers, waterproof seat cover, waterproof seatcover, seat covers, seatcovers, auto seat cover, camo seat covers, auto seatcover, seat cover, car seat covers, car seat cover, car seatcovers, car seatcover, wet okole Hawaii, wet okole, wetokle

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            Durafit
            This above have them and they are great

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
              No, No, NO!!!! Wet okole seat covers are the best. You get what you pay for. And FYI "Okole" means "booty" in Hawaiian. lol

https://www.wetokole.com/prices.html
              I put some in a Jeep I had. At best they are 1/10th as good as marathon super hides. At best

Comment

I like my Marathons. Don’t have any experience with the others.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter2989 View Post
                  I bought a set of cover kings from AutoAnything. They’re waterproof and super tough. No complaints yet. I also got them when they were on a 20% off sale
                  This! Really happy with mine I just installed. Similar to a neoprene and are comfortable and thick. Good price too and lots of colors.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by mdnabors; 10-18-2018, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Precision fit all the way

Comment

Marathon, You can Thank Me later

Comment

I've been looking at marathon and wet okole. I like the extra storage/pocket customization available with marathon

Comment

Too me marathon look like seat cover and the wet okole look like custom seats. I went with wet okole when I bought my F150 back in 2012. I will be putting them on my new f250 also.

Comment

Working...
                          X