Is Trump a Hack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    But his haters also say that he never says anything NEW..!!!! Same thing over and over..
    Which is it???
    Lol! He is always saying something "new" alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Lol! He is always saying something "new" alright.
      Y'all fellas really gotta make up your mind.... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        Y'all fellas really gotta make up your mind.... LOL
        I don't remember anyone saying that Trump doesn't say anything new. What I do remember is people saying he has no substance in what he does say. Big, big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by ironman View Post
          i don't remember anyone saying that trump doesn't say anything new. What i do remember is people saying he has no substance in what he does say. Big, big, big, big, huge, huge, fantastic, yuge difference.
          fify :d

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
            fify :d
            LMAO!

Comment

He was a hack 7/23/2015 & still a hack 7/6/2016

Comment

TX is a red state. The never trumpers in TX have the luxury of circling they're establishment wagons around Hillary because other republican voters will provide them cover and bail them out.
                As an independent in my state I don't have that option. If I write in my candidate my vote will count for Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                  TX is a red state. The never trumpers in TX have the luxury of circling they're establishment wagons around Hillary because other republican voters will provide them cover and bail them out.
                  As an independent in my state I don't have that option. If I write in my candidate my vote will count for Hillary.
                  How does that work? If you write in a candidate that's not on the ballot, then, if anything, it should count as a no-vote, not a vote for Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                    I'm not sure we do. There are so many republicans that truly hate Trump, as evidence by this SUPER conservative site, I don't think any "red" state is a lock. I would have voted for any of the other 15 candidates that were running w/o a second thought, but I can't stand Trump, but I still think I will vote for our clown.................

Comment

How does that work? If you write in a candidate that's not on the ballot, then, if anything, it should count as a no-vote, not a vote for Hillary.
                      Pretty simple...there are two people with a chance to win the election... Hillary and Trump... In his state which is leaning towards Hillary, a vote for not Trump is the equivalent of a vote for Hillary..

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                        I'm not sure we do. There are so many republicans that truly hate Trump, as evidence by this SUPER conservative site, I don't think any "red" state is a lock. I would have voted for any of the other 15 candidates that were running w/o a second thought, but I can't stand Trump, but I still think I will vote for our clown.................
                        You Just Pinched Hillary on the A $$ She Thanks You For your Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                          Pretty simple...there are two people with a chance to win the election... Hillary and Trump... In his state which is leaning towards Hillary, a vote for not Trump is the equivalent of a vote for Hillary..
                          Must be that new core math I've heard about.

Comment

My state is light blue this election cycle. As an independent I have made the choice of voting for the candidate that the GOP voters have given me as an only option. The odds of Hillary and the never trumpers picking up the 5 electoral votes are pretty high though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                              You Just Pinched Hillary on the A $$ She Thanks You For your Support
                              Nope, she did that when we gave her Trump as an opponent.

Comment

Working...
                              X