Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps uses Star of David in a ad to attack Hilliary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got an email saying sethcros quoted me but I can't see it[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I finally saw the offending tweet.... About the only thing I can say without using a large dose of profanity to describe my feelings about y'alls intelligence is.... Boy y'all sure did swing a wide loop to pull that one in..

Comment

Originally posted by Thundervee View Post
        Got an email saying sethcros quoted me but I can't see it[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Consider yourself... Advantaged!!! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
          I finally saw the offending tweet.... About the only thing I can say without using a large dose of profanity to describe my feelings about y'alls intelligence is.... Boy y'all sure did swing a wide loop to pull that one in..
          Haters are going to hate...
          Facts mean little.

Plenty of facts surrounding the Clintons but yet they focus on destroying the only man that has a chance at beating her. Like they have other choices...!!!!!!! I don't get it..

Makes a man wonder what side some of these guys are on.. Ain't but 2.
          Last edited by PondPopper; 07-05-2016, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Haters are going to hate...
            Facts mean little.

Plenty of facts surrounding the Clintons but yet they focus on destroying the only man that has a chance at beating her. Like they have other choices...!!!!!!! I don't get it..

Makes a man wonder what side some of these guys are on.. Ain't but 2.
            Facts huh?

Yes, I know the Clintons are garbage.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
              Facts huh?

Yes, I know the Clintons are garbage.
              Yet 99.9% of your 500 post on the subject have solely been against Trump.... Your stripes are shining bright!

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
                Yet 99.9% of your 500 post on the subject have solely been against Trump.... Your stripes are shining bright!
                What stripes are those? Please, enlighten me with your wisdom.

Comment

What stripes are those? Please, enlighten me with your wisdom.
                  The stripes that indicate your chosen one didn't get selected or has no chance at winning, so therefore you would rather the ship go down than a Republican (the one left on top) win this election.

Comment

The stripes that indicate your chosen one didn't get selected or has no chance at winning, so therefore you would rather the ship go down than a Republican (the one left on top) win this election.
                    I won't disagree, but cannot agree totally.

The highlighted part is your problem. The GOP ship has been sinking for my entire voting life. Unfulfilled promises, mountains of debt, globalization, infringements on my unalienable rights, unconstitutional dealings on a daily basis, etc.

Heck, at this point I'm ready for the proverbial ship to go down so we can purge the system, like we should have done in '08 and '09 (see Ron Pauls statements on this) and we would be much better off today. But nooooooo, the GOP and the DEMS wanted government intervention, which did nothing but delay the inevitable.

Comment

Is there a republican running????

Comment

I won't disagree, but cannot agree totally.

The highlighted part is your problem. The GOP ship has been sinking for my entire voting life. Unfulfilled promises, mountains of debt, globalization, infringements on my unalienable rights, unconstitutional dealings on a daily basis, etc.

Heck, at this point I'm ready for the proverbial ship to go down so we can purge the system, like we should have done in '08 and '09 (see Ron Pauls statements on this) and we would be much better off today. But nooooooo, the GOP and the DEMS wanted government intervention, which did nothing but delay the inevitable.
                        I agree with your comment to a point.... As in, not this election.

The impact of the SCOTUS weighs to large to let it sink for the next 4 years.

Other than that single component, I see you 20 and raise another 40!!!

Comment

To get back to the point. How is this even an issue. Now no one can use a 6 pointed star without it being racist? Regardless of what you think of Trump, seems like someone is making something out of nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                            Is there a republican running????
                            Based on recent comments on here, that are typically reserved for democrats... I guess not!!!

Comment

Based on recent comments on here, that are typically reserved for democrats... I guess not!!!
                              What's bad is they swallow fabricated info to the gut and sing from the mountain tops like it's gospel.

I'm still waiting on info that shows where Trump pulled that "Star" from a white supremacist web page... My guess is there is no proof. But hey let's run with it...

It's bound to help Hillary.

Comment

Wow didn't see this

Comment

Working...
                                X