Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by JAB 1 View Post
      I would prefer to live with the ghost than a cat!!!
      In the words of Si Robertson....."HEY, NAAAAAA"

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
        I don't know. If he didn't help her leave I guess she is still with him. What I want to know is what happened to him? I never see him post anymore.
        13MWZ? Funny this thread was brought back up, I referenced it in a post yesterday. Still sucks me in evertime I see them.

Comment

Originally posted by kry226 View Post
          Hey Deb, you need to post 'em up too. You seem to be more in tune than most of us. I know you expressed reluctance earlier in the thread, but if you can, lay it on us.
          Lots of very strange things happened in the cemetery and crematorium where I used to work. I have already posted the ones I feel are appropriate for this thread. I neither want to offend or be held liable by any of the deceased's family members who may be members here or anyone who might recognize the families or the stories. I will say this much; those who think the spirit world is not a real thing are very wrong. Y'all keep 'em coming.
          Last edited by Deb; 10-29-2013, 04:43 PM.

Comment

There have been a LOT of things happen to me and Brazos Hunter when we were kids. A LOT of things that just can't really be explained.

A couple of things have happened to me over the last few months. After re-accepting Christ into my heart, I have had a few times when unexplained things have happened. Like I was awakened one morning at 4:50 am when the TV turned on by itself. For some reason I decided to just see what was on. I don't know why it didn't bother me that the TV just turned on by itself. So, after about 10 minutes, a Sunday morning worship service came on TV. The service was centered on not listening to what people say and doing what the Lord calls you to do. It was a VERY good service that I really enjoyed. After the service was over, a commercial comes on and the TV turns back off by itself!

Since this has happened, I obey God without question. I have never heard an actual voice telling me what to do, but I have had VERY strong feelings that I need to talk to people about God or to go and do something.

Since this has happened, I have had some VERY bad luck which I believe is Satan trying to stop me from doing what God wants me to do. Satan does not know how persistent I am though!!

Comment

I've contacted two groups in the past to study a house I grew up in.
              Since I don't know who lives there it's pretty awkward, one group approached the family and were turned away. The family preferred the Church to handle things. This was in 2003 and our family moved out in 1969. So, the paranormal things were still going on.
              My sister met yet another family living there in 2008 and they were frightened. My sister shared stories with them that spanned between 1950 through 2008.
              As I drive past that house there are 2 windows that I absolutely will not look at.
              We have a fairly accurate record of the house and its owners. There is no indication that violence or death having occurred there.
              I didn't have much problem there but my sister and brother did.

Comment

Dude, you can't just leave it at that...!!! Why won't you look at those two windows?! I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

Comment

Lots of very strange things happened in the cemetery and crematorium where I used to work. I have already posted the ones I feel are appropriate for this thread. I neither want to offend or be held liable by any of the deceased's family members who may be members here or anyone who might recognize the families or the stories. I will say this much; those who think the spirit world is not a real thing are very wrong. Y'all keep 'em coming.
                  Fair enough. But if you come up with generic tales without implication, let them rip.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazman View Post
                    Dude, you can't just leave it at that...!!! Why won't you look at those two windows?! I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!
                    Because when no one is home and some person is watching you it gets weird. When it was vacant it's even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                      Because when no one is home and some person is watching you it gets weird. When it was vacant it's even worse.
                      Define weird.

Comment

I'm so sorry to tell you, my grandpa kept the news paper from 56 years ago about that house & the Lady in white. I can not tell you of what happened but, I believed you are the chosen one. Trust your gut, if you have strange paranormal experience from day one? move out now, I noticed your location is in seaGRAVES, that there should be enough to let you know, Couch. Booo !!!!! happy Halloween........Bro you just scared the living day light out of me.

THE LADY IN WHITE.

Last edited by d arrow; 09-22-2015, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                          Yep, we had one. We named him Horris. Banker that owned the house in the 40s, built 1907, shot himself after a bank audit. He imbezzeled money from the bank, and thought the auditors had found out. Went home shot himself, but auditors didn't find out till they went back and did another audit, based on the suicide. Never anything mean or scary. We would just hear someone walking up and down the stairs at times, or someone walking upstairs when there was no one up there. Never worried us. Oh, and our house looked just like the Amityville Horror House. SOme of my friends wouldn't even come over right after that movie came out.
                          Was this in the Garland area?

Comment

Originally posted by kry226 View Post
                            Fair enough. But if you come up with generic tales without implication, let them rip.
                            Well ok. They can't fire me, it happened 20 years ago. Like I said before, I used to work in a cemetery/crematorium. Please take note that this was in my pre-Jesus days when I raised about as much cain as it is possible to raise.

I went to work one day with a hangover. I was working by myself that day so I decided to stretch out on one of the waiting room couches and have a nap. I've been accused of having a bit of an evil streak and I guess there might be some truth to it.

I woke up to the sound of whispering. Not just one voice but several.

" Nobodys here, lets come back later".
                            "No, somebody be along soon, we wait awhile".
                            "No, lets go, this place gives me the creeps".
                            "Look in that other room, maybe they having lunch".
                            "LORD THERE IS A BODY IN HERE!!"
                            " You shut up, that ain't funny. They don't keep no bodies here"
                            "I'm tellin' you- there is a body in here"

When the sound of footsteps coming around the corner to look stopped, I sat up and looked them straight in the eye and said " Who disturbs my rest?"

Truth be told, I have always been ashamed of that. They ran out of the office so fast the WHOOSH blew all the papers off my desk.
                            Last edited by Deb; 10-29-2013, 07:20 PM.

Comment

i do not mess with that stuff

Comment

Well ok. They can't fire me, it happened 20 years ago. Like I said before, I used to work in a cemetery/crematorium. Please take note that this was in my pre-Jesus days when I raised about as much cain as it is possible to raise.

I went to work one day with a hangover. I was working by myself that day so I decided to stretch out on one of the waiting room couches and have a nap. I've been accused of having a bit of an evil streak and I guess there might be some truth to it.

I woke up to the sound of whispering. Not just one voice but several.

" Nobodys here, lets come back later".
                                "No, somebody be along soon, we wait awhile".
                                "No, lets go, this place gives me the creeps".
                                "Look in that other room, maybe they having lunch".
                                "LORD THERE IS A BODY IN HERE!!"
                                " You shut up, that ain't funny. They don't keep no bodies here"
                                "I'm tellin' you- there is a body in here"

When the sound of footsteps coming around the corner to look stopped, I sat up and looked them straight in the eye and said " Who disturbs my rest?"

Truth be told, I have always been ashamed of that. They ran out of the office so fast the WHOOSH blew all the papers off my desk.
                                I bet they are still running around telling that ghost story hahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X