No announcement yet.

Mathews Helim??? Why so many for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent shoulder problem lead me to trade in my Reezen 6.5. I ended up with a Helim. I like it so far. I miss the speed of the Reezen but the Helim is so smooooth. Shoulder does not bark after a few rounds of practice.

I will say that there is more hand shock (duhh it's lighter) but I put a axion 5in stab on it and that fixed the shock. It is also louder than my Reezen. Still working on making it quite.

If Mathews would make a Helim with a 6.5 brace that would help get the speed back up some

Comment

Where are you guys finding all of these used bows?

Comment

Originally posted by Colter View Post
        Where are you guys finding all of these used bows?
        ebay

Comment

I am getting ready to get a new bow myself and picked the heli up and feels nice in the hand now I just need to get some range time on one and see if it fits.

Comment

I have a Mathews LX ('05) and Z7X ('11).... I picked up a friends Helim the other day, and I fell in love, and I'd love to find one for a nice price. If i fine one, I'll have the Z7x and LX sitting on the shelf. Or sell something. Love my older backup bows, which is my LX right now.

Comment

Bows

Originally posted by colter View Post
              where are you guys finding all of these used bows?
              archerytalk.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
                Still with my Z7 and see no reason to go to a Heli-M...
                X2

Comment

It was deleted from the 2015 lineup.

Comment

Bowtech bows really suck. Just saying. But most bows depreciate in value the day you buy them. If you keep them too long, when you do go to trade up, you can't get much for the bow, and that's if you can even get rid of it. So I'm going to be one of those that trades up regular for that reason alone.

No really, Bowtech bows suck.

Comment

In 2013 I was in the market for a new bow, shot tons ( including the helium) but bought the creed. The helium just didn't feel right in my hands, but I know several who love theirs.

Comment

Mathews Helim??? Why so many for sale?

Last edited by CamoQuest; 10-21-2014, 08:13 AM.

Comment

i have a heli-m and a creed.

I like the 30 ata of the bows any shorter and the string angle is wrong for me. The heli-m was very light and had a little bit of hand shock . . . . . but it was faster then the creed. it was the first bow with the z7 lineage that had a cam stop and for that I loved it.

The creed was a little bit heavier and the split limbs addressed some of the issue that the heli-m's weight change caused . . . . imho. I still have and hunt with my heli-m but it'll be for sale when I buy my next bow and the creed will become my back up.

Comment

Working...
                          X