Comment

Hope you get him.

Comment

Good luck. Hope you get him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck

Comment

We are all hoping that today IS the day! Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well you needed a north wind... Hope you're happy!! Dang it's COLD!

Good LUCK! Git-er-dun and post up those LDP's!

Comment

Get r done

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Its cold out there. deer moved just before and right at day break for me. saw seven bucks including Fiddy. He left just before legal shooting hours though. Maybe they will be hungry this evening.

Comment

Wish I had good news, but I don’t.

Forgot my phone this morning. I didn’t see a deer! Just got down and walked back. Very few pics last night but he came for a snack...
                    Wish I could hunt the next two days but I’m about to pack leave for camp. Thanks for following along. I’ll be back after him Monday.

Comment

well dang. Hope you get 'im when you get back...
                      Good luck hunting with the family these next couple days... save a tag!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Its cold out there. deer moved just before and right at day break for me. saw seven bucks including Fiddy. He left just before legal shooting hours though. Maybe they will be hungry this evening.

Hope he slips up for before we run out of time.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          well dang. Hope you get 'im when you get back...
                          Good luck hunting with the family these next couple days... save a tag!

My last buck tag will be for 13 or I’ll just have to eat it!

This evenings hunt was a good one. Got unpacked, put out corn, then headed to the stand at 4pm and I was back at camp by 4:30 with a big doe.
                          Pops helped my skin it, then we fried back strap with taters and gravy for diner.
                          Campfire with my brother and his family and a few cold ones.
                          Finally headed to bed, going to try and repeat it in the morning, as well as get my daughter on one for the evening hunt since no one will hunt these cold mornings with me.

Comment

Atta boy! I slipped in where Fiddy has been hanging out. Saw 13 bucks and two does. the group of ten Fiddy has been with a couple weeks rolled in about 430. No Fiddy. There were five shooters in the group. I watched them until 530 and then blasted Lowbeam. Pics later.

Comment

Will be waiting for them. Feel certain that he will be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                Atta boy! I slipped in where Fiddy has been hanging out. Saw 13 bucks and two does. the group of ten Fiddy has been with a couple weeks rolled in about 430. No Fiddy. There were five shooters in the group. I watched them until 530 and then blasted Lowbeam. Pics later.
                                Well......guess we wait till after church now

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X