No announcement yet.

# of arrows you practice with??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

either 3,4,5 when i shoot at home and for fun/practice. 1 arrow when i practice right before my hunt as that is all i will get on the animal i hope to harvest.

Comment

6 here. I've got 6 neon dots on my target and shot one arrow at each. 40 yards and under.

Comment

Wow, that was a long time ago! Can’t imagine that time has gone by that fast, still shooting three arrows for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

1 and shoot from your farthest pin.

Comment

I got about a dozen! Usually start 12-14 yards and take a couple steps back every shot after that I hit in the square. Outside the square I stay at that distance and shoot again!

Comment

Good thread for a newbie like myself.

Comment

Comment

Comment

1 arrow. Make the walk and think about the shot and what I could have done better

Comment

Grandson, daughter and myself shoot 3

Comment

3 as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sometimes 3 to see the group. Sometimes 1 so that I am not rushing (and, I need the exercise back and forth to the target)

Comment

3-4 so I can check grouping but not so man that I risk robin hood's or torn fletchings ect

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Sanders View Post
                              I was wondering how many arrows you guys use while practicing. I usually use three and find myself rushing the shot to get to the next arrow! I guess just trying to shoot as much as possible? Should I practice with one arrow and then make the shot count then retrieve the arrow and shoot again? Thanks Jason
                              I use 3, but as the season gets close I start using just one. Taking just one shot, makes you concentrate on THAT shot.

In the past I would set up different targets at different ranges, one shot per target

Comment

I shoot 12. At 5 targets. I want to get my muscle memory in the groove of stance, anchor, reach, draw, nock, all smooth as silk with eyes never leaving the target.

Comment

Working...
                                X