No announcement yet.

2017 Baseball CWS "The Road to Omaha"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean we're playing like we were one of the last 3 teams in that made it to omaha.....

Oh wait

Comment

CREAM is rising.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        CREAM is rising.
        The cream rose to Omaha, the rest stayed home *cough, cough*

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
          No. I agree! The creme de la creme is rising...Better?

Comment

double play

Comment

Dang old Squirrel!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                The rest being the 6 time champs and over 30 time participants?

Comment

Not really…For an A&M team that wasn't even supposed to make a regional, versus a TCU team that's been #1 or #2 most of the season, I'd say underachiever at best. I also said in regional play, Texas A&M would be lucky to advance, because they can't hit..... that was plainly apparent Sunday and today.

Comment

Why make excuses for a team in Omaha? They made it and that's half the battle...The better teams are simply winning their games. I haven't bashed on the Ags and yet that seems to be how two of you are taking it. I didn't even mention the Aggies...

OSU over LSU ring a bell. OSU over Fullerton? I wasn't directing my comment at the game currently being played.
                    Last edited by Chad C; 06-20-2017, 01:36 PM.

Comment

9 strikeouts for the TCU pitcher thru 4 innings. wow

Comment

Mistakes and a pitcher you can't hit doesn't make for a fun afternoon...

Comment

Why make excuses for a team in Omaha? They made it and that's half the battle...The better teams are simply winning their games. I haven't bashed on the Ags and yet that seems to be how two of you are taking it. I didn't even mention the Aggies...

OSU over LSU ring a bell. OSU over Fullerton? I wasn't directing my comment at the game currently being played.
                          Naaaaa..."cream to the top" isn't a bash....back handed, weak attempt at smack. Call it what you want, but hey, you're probably bored.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                            9 strikeouts for the TCU pitcher thru 4 innings. wow
                            11.....your right hand tired?

Comment

Nah, packing up to head out for some R&R during the flooding rains in PCB.

Speaking of Aggies...When is the last time they won a game in Omaha? Maybe they'll pull this one out. TCU is back to full strength, no? They should do well in Omaha.
                              Last edited by Chad C; 06-20-2017, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Nah, packing up to head out for some R&R during the flooding rains in PCB.

Speaking of Aggies...When is the last time they won a game in Omaha? Maybe they'll pull this one out. TCU is back to full strength, no? They should do well in Omaha.
                                I think of 12-13 games....:won one? Maybe two?

Comment

Working...
                                X