No announcement yet.

Tactical 30-30's....why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had mine about 2 years and I love it.Light weight and the 6 way stock adjustment makes it good for me and my grandkids.Plus it goes well with my tactical 12 ga.The hogs hate them both

Comment

Can't say i care for them myself, if decked out with plastic stocks, rails, etc. But i would like to put a red dot on one and thread the barrel, big loop and work the trigger. Otherwise I've decided to leave them iron sights for ranch duty and open sight comps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I had to google that one.. HA HA what I saw was a bunch of people that had loading issues , complaining about recoil and not able to hit the broad side of a barn standing inside

Not sure I do not own one I like them , but I have to say the blued steel and oiled walnut is sexy not so much on the tacticool look

Comment

Blued and walnut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Y knot

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
              Doesn’t sound like he was worried sounds like a question and that he wants to be educated. And AC is trying to hit his post quota so he piggy backed.

Another bump in my post count! [emoji1303]

Comment

Well one thing to think about if they outlaw semiauto we got something to fall back on LOL !

Comment

"tactical" is a sales word these days

all I want on mines is the large lever,nothing else-maybe thread it too

Comment

Thing is as ugly as homemade soap.

Comment

Because they look like John Wayne met Chris Kyle and designed a rifle.

Comment

I tacticooled my 336. It has ghost ring sights and a leather shell holder. Blue steel and amazing walnut stocks. Also did a straight stock conversion. About as 1800’s tactical as I need

Comment

Have you never watched the "The Rifleman".....??????

How many men did The Rifleman, Lucas McCain (played by Chuck Conners) gun down during the series' five year run on television? I monitored the show's re-runs...
                          Last edited by BrianL; 07-03-2018, 08:24 AM. Reason: The proof!

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                            Doesn’t sound like he was worried sounds like a question and that he wants to be educated. And AC is trying to hit his post quota so he piggy backed.
                            OK, so why not?
                            There are countless variations of everything.
                            Personalizing something is what makes it yours.

Criticizing something because you don't care for it doesn't make it wrong ... it makes you a liberal!

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
                              I haven't looked at guns in many years and the change in how they look is amazing. The most amazing of all is the tactical lever gun. Why on earth would you want such a gun? Seems to me there are a lot better options.

Is there a reason?
                              Why not!? 3030 is an excellent, popular caliber that has been used in hunting and law enforcement. Heck now I want one.

Comment

we need pics

Comment

Working...
                                X