Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm starting to sweat the Senate race....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure hope Butto loses. He wants to tax the he** out of small business and shutdown parts of the oilfield.

Comment

The basket of deplorables needs to register and then go vote or Cruz will be in trouble and possibly lose... As far as the text from my namesake "Beto", as fun as it is replying with what we really think, we should just say we are voting for him for sure. It will get them overly confidant!!

I totally agree with JSweet that all politicians are there for themselves and that the republicans are lacking big in instituting a conservative agenda. However, if we turn away now the end of this country as we know it will be here much sooner if the dems control the senate.

Hopefully the Supreme Court pick by Trump gets approved before the midterm elections as I don't have much confidence that the senate will be a red majority afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
        with so many Californians moving to Texas I'm worried about it
        I read that an average of 1200 per day are moving from there to here?????WTH???

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
          Trump endorsed Cruz and will be in Texas holding a rally for him in October!
          This will be the best thing that's has happened to Cruz in a while if it happens..

Comment

While considering the source, I’m currently in Austin and the amount of Beto signs is ridiculous. Get out and Vote

Comment

Ted Cruz at Coopers in Llano yesterday

Click image for larger version

Name:	tc1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	24551481

Name:	tc2.jpg
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	24551482

Name:	tc3.jpg
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	24551483

Comment

Well it looks like Ole Ted is hoeing weeds in a weedless garden.. How many Llano folks would actually vote for BETO??????

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  Well it looks like Ole Ted is hoeing weeds in a weedless garden.. How many Llano folks would actually vote for BETO??????

OH we have a few!

Lots of folks liberals moving from Austin to Burnet and Llano counties to get away from the big city but they bring their big city politics with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                    OH we have a few!

Lots of folks liberals moving from Austin to Burnet and Llano counties to get away from the big city but they bring their big city politics with them.
                    and there goes your ‘neighborhood’ ...

Comment

GOP, conservatives, tea party, and independents need to unite and get their voters to vote. This one is not a simple midterm election, its just as important as the last general election.

Make sure you vote.

Comment

so I guess a couple of dem-tards got them a couple of t-shirts saying they are repubs,

who falls for this ****???

Comment

I haven't seen a voting booth, when does voting end? I need to vote, I cant stand libs.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                            Not saying this on my high horse so no one get offended ; its just what I know now to be true.

In the 2 decades that I have been old enough to vote I have voted Republican. In those 2 decades I have learned that there is no difference between a Republican and a Democrat. Not one Republican we have sent up to office has done what they said they would. They all vote right along with the Dems. They are just two sides of the SAME coin. Republican and Dem Senators are right now eating lunch at a restaurant in DC you wouldnt even be allowed in, toasting their millions of dollars they have stolen from you and laughing it up. Fox News is the same exact channel as CNN. Believe me when I say your lives will be no different if Cruz stays or Beto takes over. They are all headed in the same direction. I will never vote for any established party ever again. They are the enemy of the people. Dont support them please.

Last political post on this forum for me and only saw this because as of the time I am typing this its on ATC. See yall around the campfire brothers and sisters. I am done with politics or supporting any politician at that level as they are greedy scummy evil vial people.

I recommend reading more news stories from the below two links.

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/
                            You are correct about the vast majority of Republican politicians. But Cruz too? Seriously? No offense, brother. But that's just not true at all. It's true about Cornyn, but definitely not Cruz.

Cruz used to be public enemy #1, according to the media and the Democrats and the establishment Republicans, because he constantly fights for conservative principles at every turn - just like he campaigns. He was the most hated man in Washington D.C. before the 2016 election. He has continued to do the same things since then. I find it hard to believe that people can claim that there's no difference between Cruz and a Democrat. Heck, I don't see how anyone who is actually paying attention could claim that there's no difference between Cruz and most Republicans. There is a HUGE difference. The disconnect between a lot of public opinion out there the last couple of years and actual reality is shocking. Cruz is one of a small handful of people in Washington who actually does what he says he'll do and fights for what he campaigns on. If we had even only 20 more just like him, Washington, D.C. would be a LOT different.

I sure hope people will show up and vote for him against Beto. It will be a crying shame if Texas elects a guy like Beto for United States Senator.

Comment

Cruz will easily cruise to a victory

Comment

I need a Cruz yard sign. Where can I get one?

Comment

Working...
                                X