Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dressed in hot hands!

Comment

Another doe just cruised through. Giving it till about 1030 or so before I head to the truck for lunch.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

you going back out this afternoon Puggy?

Comment

Just got back in the stand. Saw 20 or so deer feeding in a nearby field driving back in to park.

Comment

Had something come up at home so I had to pull out about 330. Pulled camera card to check activity. This was from yesterday morning just before daylight. He's taunting me.....lol

Comment

last weekend puggy! gotta get em. lol. ill be at pat mayse all weekend most likely.

Comment

Hunted this morning, didn't see anything. I think tomorrow is going to be my last sit. Between work and hunting, I'm worn out.

Comment

Been a Good morning so far for my last sit. Saw 2 die and 4 bucks. But what's ridiculous is the the 4 bucks walked by about 60 yards from me to a corner if tall grass and saplings and bedded down. One of them I'm pretty sure is over 13" wide. Oh, and did I mention, they are DOWNWIND of me without a care in the world? Crazy.

Comment

maybe when they move they will head your way. good luck buddy!

Comment

No luck. They didnt spook or anything but got up a walked off to the right. Not sure, but I'm thinking the sudden natural gas leak in the vicinity may have pushed them to get up and move. Lol

Comment

That's it for me this season. Pulled my stand and camera. It's been fun, frustrating and exciting all at the same time. Saw a lot of deer, mostly bucks believe it or not, hit a decent buck at the end of October, saw another shooter the same day, and killed a small doe that will eat good. I'll be back next year.

Note: I talked to the neighboring landowner this morning for a while. I showed him a picture of the buck that I hit and he told me he saw him a few weeks ago on his property. He had a limp but was chasing a doe when he saw him. Good news that he should be fine and hopefully I'll get a shot at him next year.

Comment

Going to do a lot of spring scouting for me a deeper less traveled spot for next season. This is only my second season for deer hunting myself. So I am learning every time I go out. good luck next season Y'all.

Comment

Same here. Only my 2nd season. I’d be down for some scouting trips. Just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone do any good today?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Opening day people scare me lol. I stayed home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X