Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM sent archer23

Comment

Well is anyone still seeing deer or has the pressure driven them to the parks?

Comment

I think the acorn crop is to blame for the lack of deer sightings. A buddy at work said all the people he knows that hunt around the lake have not been seeing many deer. They have shut off there feeder due to the corn being left on the ground under there feeders.

Comment

Originally posted by HoytSuperSlam60 View Post
          I think the acorn crop is to blame for the lack of deer sightings. A buddy at work said all the people he knows that hunt around the lake have not been seeing many deer. They have shut off there feeder due to the corn being left on the ground under there feeders.

I've heard the same talking to locals around the lake. Nothing is hitting feeders and live oak trees are still full of acorns......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am wondering if you have to hunt on a draw at somerville? The reason why i asked is because this guy in another feed said that public hunts are mainly a draw hunt. Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by Armydude82 View Post
              I am wondering if you have to hunt on a draw at somerville? The reason why i asked is because this guy in another feed said that public hunts are mainly a draw hunt. Is that true?

No

All you need is APH

Comment

Good luck ya'll shoot straight

Comment

The notorious October lull.
                  I will be out next week. Bucks have been starting to move throughout the state so hopefully things will start heating up next week.

Comment

The only deer I saw this morning was down flag pond road by cedar creek.

Comment

Any one seeing hogs??

M.Perez

Comment

I haven't seen pigs in AWHILE. Heard some squealing across onto private property this morning.

Comment

Well ive been able to get with in 20 yards of a few doe but no hogs.

M.Perez

Comment

No movement today😩

Comment

I seen 2 doe this morning. That was it. Very slow. Hunting till 1030

Comment

Hunting the next 3 days. Hopefully the movement picks up

Comment

Working...
                                X