No announcement yet.

Who has a 50 BMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i had 10 grand burning a hole in my pocket id def do it.. who cares how much i shoot it, its a 50 cal

Comment

Broke out a taillight the same way using a tailgate. Whoops.

Comment

Man they’re fun. My first shot I ever took with one was at 1100 yards. That’s where my little bro said it was sighted in at. Shot was way high! He said “ I guessed they moved it back to 1700.” I said ok. Squeezed the trigger at the 1700 yd gong and rang that sob! This pic is after it was moved back to 400. Boredom!

For the record, if I could get one, I would opt for a flamethrower instead and shoot someone else’s money down range out of a 50.

Comment

I have spent time behind most of the big boomers, recently spent some time with a CheyTac 408 M300 Intervention and fell in love.

Comment

I'd sure like to pick up a Serbu RN-50. I have too many other projects right now though.

Comment

During Desert Storm I took a direct hit from a Ma Duce... Sort of... Dropped it on my head when I went to switch shoulders as I was humping it across the flight deck.

Comment

Go shoot near a deer with it

Unbelievable .50 caliber BMG whitetail doe hunt! Join Keith as he tests out the power of a .50 caliber BMG on a whitetail doe hunt. You wont believe what hap...

Comment

I like the price and hear they are accurate. But man they sure aint pretty.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P3uwl5HzzQ
                    OMG! Ha ha ha

Comment

Ole Keith cracks me up. That guy is something else

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P3uwl5HzzQ
                        He missed and it still killed the deer? How in the heck?

Comment

Working...
                        X