Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So let me get this straight about Chili..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So let me get this straight about Chili..

My Shiner Bock concoction. (Sorry about the big “visible” onions BoB)[emoji23][emoji23]

Chili?

Not chili?[emoji23]

Chili Nazis unite!!!

MMmmmm! Both look good to me!

Comment

Chili without beans is just carne colorada!!

Comment

Dang ,I think you ruined it with the two beans !!

Comment

Good looking pot of chili

Comment

Comment

Your not a real Texan!

Comment

Hell YES!!!!! That is Chili. I've never been more proud of you than I am right now. Visible onions are fine...as are chopped jalopenos. You know what's not fine and you left the dark side and walked into the light of proper chili. I bet Jesus loves you just a little bit more right about now.....

.....and then you screwed it up.

Comment

You had me with the first chili pic

Then you ruined it with a bean soup pic

Both are tasty, but only one is chili

Nothing wrong with onions in chili

Comment

Aint sayin its not chili, but I dont care for em in my chili. Heck ive been known to put potatoes in my chili. Actually pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      Hell YES!!!!! That is Chili. I've never been more proud of you than I am right now. Visible onions are fine...as are chopped jalopenos. You know what's not fine and you left the dark side and walked into the light of proper chili. I bet Jesus loves you just a little bit more right about now.....

.....and then you screwed it up.

Screwed it up with two beans? LOL....Bean soup?....Face palm gif.
                      And yes I opened a whole can of beans to put two on it to support the ridiculousness.....

BoB said real Texas chili does not have visible onions or japs so it may be time to call another Chili Nazi meeting..

Comment

Why did you just PM Bob? ��

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Screwed it up with two beans? LOL....Bean soup?....Face palm gif.
                          And yes I opened a whole can of beans to put two on it to support the ridiculousness.....

BoB said real Texas chili does not have visible onions or japs so it may be time to call another Chili Nazi meeting..
                          No you opened a whole can of beans to ruin a perfectly good pot of Chili. And if Bob said that about onions and jalopenos, he's wrong. Don't get me wrong, your chili shouldn't look like a salad from Jason's Deli, but if there are a few onions visible it's ok. However, if you accidentally spill one bean in the pot then you are certainly a queer.

Don't be the Chase This of chili.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            However, if you accidentally spill one bean in the pot then you are certainly a queer.

Sweet then you want some?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Sweet then you want some?
                              Was that a come on? See, it happened already. Dig that bean out of there before you send me a love note.

Comment

Working...
                              X