No announcement yet.

Prayers for Mom & Dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My heart is troubled this morning and this family is on my mind. There may be another test brewing.

Lord we place this in your capable hands. We have already seen your work. we ask that you complete that which you have started. All the praise is yours. thank your lord.

Comment

Thanks Garguy, for sharing your prayers.

Comment

sent!

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Thank you!

I wasn't able to talk to Mom last week, but Pistol visited on Thursday. Mom was very sleepy/ tired and food tasted horrible. She ate what she could. Her BP dropped very low - in fact she should have gone to the ER it was so low. But by the grace of God, she is doing much better today. BP is returning to normal. Appetite is coming back and there are now 13 more days of radiation!

I have faith and I'm positive she will sail through these last days just fine, but we will keep praying for her health.

God is great!

Comment

Prayers continued for your mom and your family

Comment

I just wanted to say thank you to each of you that has prayed for her and dad and us. I truly believe in the power of prayers combined, and I know your prayers have made all the difference.

Comment

Update - Sorry I was out of pocket last week.

So the week prior, she had a rough recovery from the double chemo, but by Monday she was doing much better. On Thursday last week she met with the radiologist and oncologist, which is a standard weekly meeting.

They said they can't believe she has done so well. The radiologist joked that he was going to check with the techs to make sure the machine was on. He and the oncologist said the radiation works better with chemo and since she is doing so well, they opted to give her another small dose of chemo for this week. After today she has 7 more radiation treatments!

She came by to visit me at my office a little while ago. She still has most of her hair, although it is thin. She is tired but everyone is sure her energy will return in a week or so.

Thank you all for your prayers. God is GREAT!

Comment

Great News!! Praise God! My prayer is for the healing to continue! I pray for comfort for Dad and for you girls too! Hang in there.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Great News!! Praise God! My prayer is for the healing to continue! I pray for comfort for Dad and for you girls too! Hang in there.
                      Thank you for all of your prayers and support! It means a lot to us.

Comment

Working...
                      X