X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must be computertarded?

Comment

Sent you a message (pm)

Don't sweat the computer, these sites can be a pain to get used to at first.

Comment

Yeah it's strange?

Originally posted by kmon View Post
        I have read that and never understood it. Those same rifles are chambered in the 30-06 and 270 Winchester which have higher pressure levels than the original 280 specifications were. Logic they used does not compute in my head. Never saw it explained either.
        Yes sir I think I agree? Uuuuuh as I understand it??? Which don't mean diddly squat. 7MM rem.,280Rem,270Winchester,6.5 Benedus? some kind of Masseur and a few other cartridges that I forgot now. Seem to all be a 30-06? cartridge that have been modified in some meniscal way
        God bless!
        Semper Fi.
        Barry
        PS My brain hurts?

Comment

Good cause I suck at it

Originally posted by SwampBuck View Post
          Sent you a message (pm)

Don't sweat the computer, these sites can be a pain to get used to at first.
          But I don't wanna come off as a complete moron. Ooops too late

Comment

Now there is a 280 Rem AI?

Originally posted by kmon View Post
            I have read that and never understood it. Those same rifles are chambered in the 30-06 and 270 Winchester which have higher pressure levels than the original 280 specifications were. Logic they used does not compute in my head. Never saw it explained either.
            Oh man an AI?

Comment

I bought a 7mm Express when they 1st came out, great shooting gun. Let my son borrow and it wound up stolen.

Comment

Working...
              X