Clear All

Originally posted by Hunter98 View Post
    https://www.leasehunter.com/content/...fence-victoria

Lol

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I think that guy smoked a few too many left handed cigarettes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

***Please read entire post***We have a 3400 acre opportunity in Knox County 20 miles west of Seymour off Hwy. 82. This is a year round hunting lease that runs April, 1st - March, 31. The South Wichita River runs the width of the property which is...

From THF...
      We have a 3400 acre opportunity in Knox County 20 miles west of Seymour off Hwy. 82. This is a year round hunting lease that runs April, 1st - March, 31. The South Wichita River runs the width of the property which is approximately 2 miles. there are multiple pond stocked with catfish. There are large cedar breaks across the southern boundary, over a 250' elevation drop, and it is open to native pastures.The camp is centrally located with a pavilion, barn, dog kennels, water, RV hook ups, and Electricity. This tract of land offers White-tailed deer, Feral Hogs, Javelina, Turkey, Dove, Quail, Geese, Sandhill Crane, Ducks, Aoudad, and varmints. This is not an MLD property so each member is allotted the the total number of deer allowed in Knox County (1 TROPHY BUCK 1 CULL 3 antlerless). This property is lightly stocked with cattle and this is a cattle ranch first and foremost so all feeder must be fenced and shot shells must be picked up. There will be no more than 12 "trophy" deer taken from this property this year. We are looking for ONE GROUP of 12 Hunters no more than TWELVE will be permitted and must be ONE GROUP!! Part of this is because of limited electricity at the camp site there will only be 180 amps of electricity available and this will be strictly enforced!!! This will accommodate 6 30 amp trailers.

Please be advised of the following:
      If you need to kill a trophy buck every year, this lease is not for you!

If you use the hunting lease as a place to get completely drunk and ignorant, this lease is not for you!

If you don't want to hunt around Women and Kids, this lease is not for you!

If you cannot afford $4000.00+ on lease fees corn, protein ect..., this lease is not for you!

If you don't have a 4x4 vehicle SxS or 4 wheeler, this lease is not for you!

If you hunt illegally and cannot follow all applicable game laws 100% of the time, this lease is not for you!

If you are an exclusive bow hunter, this lease may be for you BUT it'll be tougher hunting than you may be used to.

This is not intended to be rude or harsh. The reality is we have a limited time to fill this lease. There is little time waste with tire kickers or people who like the idea of a hunting lease but lack the funds etc... Serious Hunters only and it will be first come first serve!!! We will only be able to show the lease on weekends so please keep that in mind. PM me for my phone number. I will get back to you as soon as possible, be patient I do have a day job. By the way this is not my first post on the THF, I havnt been on in some time and couldnt remember my password and my old e-mail is no more

Comment

Throckmorton

Comment

Following!! Searching for the Bandera Area.

Comment

mexico hunt

We have leased the Esperanza Ranch in Acuna Mx. it is 28500ac it was listed here on page 2. When i went to look at the ranch i saw some very impressive deer and several 8-10 pt. mature deer that scored 135-155. We will be selling 6 mature 8-10 pt. deer up to 160'' includes meals and lodging 1 on 1 guided 5 day hunt. Cost is $2500 up to 140'' over 140''- 160'' is $ 3500 text me for pics if interested. 254-709-3752

Comment

2 spots in Webb County

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                Actually none. I got details now.
                1300 acres split into two sections 650 each. 6 hunters on each section. 2 spots taken on the said available lease, 4 more needed. LO wants 6. LO rules are as follows: year round, 2 whitetail bucks, 2 axis bucks, 2 other exotics bucks. NO does or any breed. $2700 a gun. Family friendly. Small cabin available
                I have 6 people if still open

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've called several of these hoping to find a lease with Axis and possibly other exotics. It's very frustrating to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by gubuck View Post
                    I have 6 people if still open

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
                    Idk if it’s open or not. I passed along the info to several other guys. They were needing 4 more to total 6. The guy I talked to was a too little squirrelly for me.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                      Idk if it’s open or not. I passed along the info to several other guys. They were needing 4 more to total 6. The guy I talked to was a too little squirrelly for me.
                      Run from that one in Leakey. Too many red flags imo

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Run from that one in Leakey. Too many red flags imo
                        Oh yea. I def turned away from it. They guy gave two different stories to myself and another TBHr.

Comment

McMullen county quail lease. 1890 acres @ $10 an acre. $18900 for 3 hunters total. Yep 6300 each.

Comment

Facebook on Central Texas Bowhunter page
                            Attached Files

Comment

Just had 3 spots open up Hardin county timber company land...3871 acres $1100 per year pm for more info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Near Borger sounds like a good deal for the right group

Comment

Working...
                                X