Panther stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panther stories

Has anyone EVER seen a picture of a black panther from a trail cam in Texas?It seems that every year,somebody has another panther story.

A guy posted a pic of one but its a touchy subject around here

Comment

Here's the pic if you want to read the thread it's called "panther pic I promised" stirred up a lot of dramaClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367225648.952608.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	24195301

Comment

Originally posted by longstride View Post
        Has anyone EVER seen a picture of a black panther from a trail cam in Texas?It seems that every year,somebody has another panther story.
        http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=363737

That's the link, before It gets out of hand again...

Comment

This is gonna be epic ......again

Comment

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty!

Comment

I won't lie...kinda hope this goes straight to the "it's all been done" file. It does Linda remind me of everyone who said giant squid don't exist tho...I was always cautiously skeptical before the game cam shot. I never said they existed but opened the doors for debate. So before anyone gets called an idiot, remember, anything is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTXHunter View Post
                I won't lie...kinda hope this goes straight to the "it's all been done" file. It does Linda remind me of everyone who said giant squid don't exist tho...I was always cautiously skeptical before the game cam shot. I never said they existed but opened the doors for debate. So before anyone gets called an idiot, remember, anything is possible.
                This X 1000

Comment

Yes sir...the black panther I saw was traveling with a unicorn and Pegasus..
                  Last edited by Smart; 04-29-2013, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTXHunter View Post
                    There aren't 2 million trail cameras on the depths of the ocean floor either...... So its hard to compare to the giant squid.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      There aren't 2 million trail cameras on the depths of the ocean floor either...... So its hard to compare to the giant squid.
                      Have you seen Fred Eiklers trail cam video of an unknown animal that walked on two legs just like a human but just alot more hair?

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
                        Have you seen Fred Eiklers trail cam video of an unknown animal that walked on two legs just like a human but just alot more hair?
                        Have you seen the fake Bigfoot videos?

Comment

See avatar..

Comment

Originally posted by Browning2008 View Post
                            See avatar..
                            Lol

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
                              That was fake- he has to sell videos.

Comment

Working...
                              X