No announcement yet.

Durable pop up blind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a double bull last year, thick material and has warranty.

Comment

I have two DoubleBulls with heavy fabric. Both less than three years old but both had issues with the hubs popping the poles out . Primos improved the design after I bought first one and cheerfully shipped replacements. Having said that, I’m hunting in east Texas where wind and sunlight not as big an issue in thick forests and shade. If you don’t have west Texas wind or southwest Texas sun I’d buy the cheaper Ameristep Brick house blinds or similar for 1/3 cost of Doublebull and throw them away at end of season.

Comment

I have been getting Amristep from Bass Pro lately. This will be first year to try it out. Bought the Gearguard 2 year warranty because the sales associate said it would replace any blind that rips or poles break. Hope that’s true & hope the blind lasts. We leave ours our all year because we also hunt exotics. Have used Primos XL Club blinds in past with fairly good results. Went Ameristep because of sale price.

Comment

Another blind that is made out of good material is the Primos Double xxl Ground swat grey Rogers has them on sale for 124 they are good blinds for the money

Comment

Xenek or Double Bull.

I really like my Xenek.

Comment

I bought an Ameristep before the season last year. Has been out all season and still in good shape. I have put water & solar proofing on it and it still looks good.
              This is my second Ameristep and the other one lasted 2 years after moving it several times. Here is my current setup:
              Attached Files

Comment

Forgot to mention I paid $159 for this blind at Cabelas

Comment

If you look on eBay you might be able to find an Ameristep Carnivore. Dang good blind for the price. Thick material, with silent window feature. Does have the zipper back door which I prefer.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Another vote for the Double Bull. They are on sale right now for $250 and a $75 rebate. Not bad for a blind that retailed for almost $500 not long ago... I ordered 1 the other day and it is the heaviest fabric I have seen. The backing on the fabric is super thick also. Set it up this past Saturday to be ready for the opener.

Comment

I am going to order that Primos Double Bull blind from Rodgers I think. $249.00 with a $75.00 rebate. I bought a Barronet last year and it served it's purpose but didn't hold up the entire season.

Comment

Great price on the double bull.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

We have several of the Double Bulls and a couple by Primos after they bought them out. I wouldn't hesitate to by more from Primos. Especially at the $249 price I've seen.

Comment

Sounds like double bull it is. Where's are you guys finding them for $250?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I personally would go with Rhino. I've had the Original DB and one after Primos bought them out. The Fabric on the Rhino is as good as the Original DB if not better and Primos DB fabric seamed a little thinner to me then the original fabric. I've had my Rhino for 6 years now, 1 year in the South Texas sun and the rest of the time it's been in the shade but has gone through several floods and is still good if it makes it through our current flood and it should since it probably wont be in more then 1' of water. I can't believe it survived the flood after Harvey since the water was at least 2 ft over the top of it.

Comment

Barronett...Dicks/ Field and Stream carry them on the shelf. $199ish

Comment

Working...
                                X