Durable pop up blind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Durable pop up blind?

I'm tired of buying Ameristep and other cheap blinds only to have the fabric rip or poles break in the first season. I know Double Bull blinds used to be made of a heavy duty canvas like material, but maybe not all of them now? What pop up blinds do you guys use that can withstand a rough season in the Texas hill country being left out in the field from say August to January or so?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Rhino blinds work for me

Comment

Luke, I'm wondering the same thing.

Comment

With proper care, my Browning Phantom has lasted years.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Tex View Post
          Rhino blinds work for me
          I don't leave my Rhino blind out all the time, but mine has lasted me a long time. Plenty durable imo.

Comment

My gander mountain deluxe popup is going on its 3rd season. It sits out from September through January. No rips, doesn't even leak in the rain.

Unfortunately, probably going to be hard to find one haha. I have seen the barronett blinds hold up well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

My main criteria is heavy duty cloth, not that thin coated nylon.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I just put up my Rhino Deception blind today. Plenty impressed.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Txfireguy, I purchased this blind from Sportsmansguide. It has the thick cloth. I paid $116. Very impressed.

Comment

Rhino is a good blind. it lasted 3 years in direct sunlight before it finally collapsed, baronett doesn’t seem bad either. I got one that’s on its second year and it hasn’t faded much, but it’s in the shade and doesn’t really get direct sunlight for long

Comment

My cheap Barnett Ground Pounder is on it's 4th season and I've left it out pretty much the whole time and is just now fading. Other than that it's in great shape.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Xenex is a pretty awesome blind !

Comment

Originally posted by hunter68 View Post
                          Txfireguy, I purchased this blind from Sportsmansguide. It has the thick cloth. I paid $116. Very impressed.
                          They sold out of these but yeah they are great blinds as well

Comment

Roger's Sporting Goods has a lot of their blinds on sale. A lot are sold out. I bought one of the Primos. Figured I would try it out.

Here is the link
                            Rogers Sporting Goods, founded in 1980, is a family-owned store that offers the best in waterfowl, hunting, shooting and outdoor gear. Browse the vast selection of everything you need to enjoy the great outdoors.

Comment

My double Bull lasted over ten years. The panhandle winds finally took it out last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X