Embedding Chips in Humans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigL View Post
    Nope. Why not let them use a mobile payment or their employee badge?
    The argument will be mobile devices and badges can be lost or stolen. Hard to lose a hand or have it stolen ... guess it could be stolen but would be pretty obvious

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
      We have a company kitchen kiosk that you can pay via thumbprint. It's pretty neat.
      Thumbprints can be stolen also .... well at least in the movies

Comment

I have a client, piloting a similar program now...badging, cafeteria plan, insurance is all part of it. As a contractor we're exempted from participating, but they are 6 mos or so into it & so far feedback from pilot participants has been positive. They had a list of those wanting to be part of pilot, as soon as the CIO opted out...the list shrunk 75%...lol

They are a ~$10B private & self insured company, the ROI i'ved heard tossed around is 3yrs with a perpetual $500k cost savings
        Last edited by RodinaRanč; 07-26-2017, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Rather die in a fire then be chipped like some dog.

Comment

I am afraid it's coming whether we like it or not if we live long enough to see it. The cashless society will eventually take hold also IMO in the future if certain groups has their way.

Comment

Mark of the Beast or a prelude to it.

If the government can force you to buy medical insurance they can/will foce you to implant a chip.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                Future mark of the beast?
                close enough to usher the real thing in. you forced vaccination advocates should support this.

Comment

Revelations 13, 16-17

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
                    Think most older people will not go for this but can see younger generation doing so .. convenience and not worrying about losing ids, CCs and such.

The one thing I think will definitely make this main stream is the chips become GPS (or something similar) enabled and are presented as a child safety issue … missing children. Once that happens parents will buy into in it and kids will grow up with them and therefore have no qualms when they become adults with children. Eventually most will have this. May take a generation but will happen.
                    This is exactly how it will happen. The "If it saves just one child" mentality.

Comment

I worked at a company once where they issued you a badge that would open doors for you and you could use it in the cafeteria to pay for food. I think I like the badge idea better.

Comment

One step closer to Soylent Green. Run Forrest Run!

Comment

SKYNET !!

No thank you. F them and anyone who plans to chip me.

Comment

its coming down th epipe from insurance companies and heakth care

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              One step closer to Soylent Green. Run Forrest Run!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soylent_Green

LOL
                              Same thing I was thinking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
                                Think most older people will not go for this but can see younger generation doing so .. convenience and not worrying about losing ids, CCs and such.
                                The one thing I think will definitely make this main stream is the chips become GPS (or something similar) enabled and are presented as a child safety issue … missing children. Once that happens parents will buy into in it and kids will grow up with them and therefore have no qualms when they become adults with children. Eventually most will have this. May take a generation but will happen.
                                Child safety.
                                But this is how it always works. Ease in the bad stuff. Like frogs in cool water on the stove.

Originally posted by Kodiakk View Post
                                Rather die in a fire then be chipped like some dog.

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
                                Mark of the Beast or a prelude to it.

If the government can force you to buy medical insurance they can/will foce you to implant a chip.
                                And they swear it won't be used against your personal freedoms... LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X