No announcement yet.

A new sponsor for the Green Screen - Xenek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been in one to mess with the window, but I love the concept and it looks good in the video. That adjustable window design is genius! Especially for those of us who sometimes share our blinds with much shorter people. I have two game winner pop-ups that are a nightmare for my wife because she can't comfortably shoot out the windows. Too high. Gotta boost her chair

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
      Is there shoot thru mesh in the windows?
      Yes - the blind comes with shoot through screens that can be put up or taken down silently. The window shape can also be modified while the screens are up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
        Also don’t forget the P&Y TBH members get 50 extra entries into the drawing vs everyone else. It’s a TBH rule.
        You got it, Kurdawg!

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
          I haven't been in one to mess with the window, but I love the concept and it looks good in the video. That adjustable window design is genius! Especially for those of us who sometimes share our blinds with much shorter people. I have two game winner pop-ups that are a nightmare for my wife because she can't comfortably shoot out the windows. Too high. Gotta boost her chair
          This problem was one of our motivations for the design of our window system. Our flexible material on the front side of the blind allows the window to drop well below the hub level - making it great for youth and smaller adults.

Good luck in our giveaway! - https://huntxenek.com/fall-giveaway-2017/

Comment

I have always used the cheap, under a hundred bucks, blinds but they don't last very long. I've entered the contest and hopefully I'll win but if not I think I'll start saving my pennies for one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
              I have always used the cheap, under a hundred bucks, blinds but they don't last very long. I've entered the contest and hopefully I'll win but if not I think I'll start saving my pennies for one of these.
              Thanks for participating and good luck in the drawing!

Comment

I just wanted to mention how impressed I have been with my new Xenek this season. The durability of the entire blind and the stretch to the adjustable shooting side material is awesome. Last week a strong storm blew through with 70mph winds and I went to pull my camera card only to find that the wind had sucked my blind up and blown it about 30 yards. The trees trunks between where it was and where it ended up are close enough that there is no way that the blind went through the trees. It had to have been sucked up into the air 15'+ and come down in the spot that it was resting in and it had to have come down through the edge of the canopy of several trees. When I noticed it I was really bummed because I knew it would have rips all in it now but as I got closer I was more and more shocked. Not a single hub had collapsed closed on the entire blind during its airborne adventure and not a single rip/tear anywhere on the blind. I collapsed it back down so I could get it back to its original location and popped it right back open and was ready to hunt again. There may be some other blinds out there with this quality, but I have never owned one that is for sure. Every other blind I have ever owned would have been trashed to the point of possibly being useless in that situation. Thanks for a great product!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                      I just wanted to mention how impressed I have been with my new Xenek this season. The durability of the entire blind and the stretch to the adjustable shooting side material is awesome. Last week a strong storm blew through with 70mph winds and I went to pull my camera card only to find that the wind had sucked my blind up and blown it about 30 yards. The trees trunks between where it was and where it ended up are close enough that there is no way that the blind went through the trees. It had to have been sucked up into the air 15'+ and come down in the spot that it was resting in and it had to have come down through the edge of the canopy of several trees. When I noticed it I was really bummed because I knew it would have rips all in it now but as I got closer I was more and more shocked. Not a single hub had collapsed closed on the entire blind during its airborne adventure and not a single rip/tear anywhere on the blind. I collapsed it back down so I could get it back to its original location and popped it right back open and was ready to hunt again. There may be some other blinds out there with this quality, but I have never owned one that is for sure. Every other blind I have ever owned would have been trashed to the point of possibly being useless in that situation. Thanks for a great product!
                      I hunted out of mine last weekend and it is head and shoulders above the rest in overall quality. I love the blind.

THIS IS AN OLD THREAD BY THE WAY!

Comment

Working...
                      X