No announcement yet.

My New Coon Guards are In!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My feeders are winch-up w/eliminator plates and nothing has gotten to them in several years.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
      My feeders are winch-up w/eliminator plates and nothing has gotten to them in several years.
      Not even deer.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
        Yes, and the same thing will happen to you when you mistakenly grab one of the poles or rub up against one. Poles will get covered in dirt and corn dust. I greased my feeder legs once and will never do it again.
        Yup....the coons can eat all the corn they want before I do that shizzle again.....

Not to mention the smell to a new deer. I always wondered what a new mature buck from the neighbors who has never been to my feedpen and is not used to said grease smell in the woods, would do. What's he gonna think when he rolls up checking for does or corn and hits that new smell to him? I'm thinking there is a chance he is not going to like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Yup....the coons can eat all the corn they want before I do that shizzle again.....

Not to mention the smell to a new deer. I always wondered what a new mature buck from the neighbors who has never been to my feedpen and is not used to said grease smell in the woods, would do. What's he gonna think when he rolls up checking for does or corn and hits that new smell to him? I'm thinking there is a chance he is not going to like it.

He'll never get there with the noise that slinky is gonna make.

Comment

I like the idea of hooking it up to 120v ....

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
              He'll never get there with the noise that slinky is gonna make.

Well since hunting deer at night is illegal, when most coons would come out to make them make noise , I'd like my chances more with a slinky than grease during the day..

Luckily I'm not gonna need either ....

Comment

Well since hunting deer at night is illegal, when most coons would come out to make them make noise , I'd like my chances more with a slinky than grease during the day..

You don't grease up your slinky?

Comment

You're forgetting I'm in east Texas

We need all the help we can get

Comment

I joined the band wagon will see how it goes.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I think Skinny is in kahoots with the slinky company. They haven't sold this many slinkys since the 80's! [emoji23]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Skinny any update? I checked my cameras yesterday and didn't even have a single coon showing up anymore.

Comment

Slinky is just a wire ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                            Slinky is just a wire ladder.

Have you used them and experienced it or is that just a wild assed guess?

Comment

Have you used them and experienced it or is that just a wild assed guess?
                              We actually have to have factual proof to post facts?![emoji23] [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                                We actually have to have factual proof to post facts?![emoji23] [emoji23]

It sure helps the credibility in a usage situation [emoji51]

Comment

Working...
                                X