Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depleted Military

Had no idea Obama had been so successful in destroying our military. The
    101st Airborne Div is non deployable as we speak which is very bad for morale due to historical context. Apparently only 2-3 Army combat brigades actually certify as deployable. This is very scary since the Army should have 50 something active combat brigades. Apparently the other branches are pretty bad off as well. I served under Odierno when he was a 2 star know he is a no BS General so I take this article and interview at top value.

Last edited by Ætheling; 03-09-2017, 10:18 AM.

Something i saw the ither day mentioned that ( i believe ) half of all
    Aircraft were not ready to fly due to maint..
    Ill read the links later but reguardless, there is no doubt obumma intentionally
    Created the situation the armed forces find themselves in.
    Im sure the answer as to why he did it could he found in the communist manifesto

Comment

Thank goodness we got SECDEF Chaos in charge now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We will rebuild

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
          Thank goodness we got SECDEF Chaos in charge now!

True, and they aren't announcing everything going on. Just learned recently
          1st Cav Artillery is supporting Iraq in Mosul pounding ISIS and Marine Artillery is supporting Syria against ISIS or will begin shortly, think they arrived yesterday.

Comment

Mad Dog understands that the media just gives out our plans to the enemy. I'm glad they are not announcing it

Comment

They announced it the day before (Tuesday) that our guys were headed over with artillery support.

Comment

Don't we spend something like 600+ billion on defense every year? More than the next 7 countries combined?

Where's all that cash going? Sounds like we might be getting a raw deal if our military is as unprepared as some say.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  True, and they aren't announcing everything going on. Just learned recently
                  1st Cav Artillery is supporting Iraq in Mosul pounding ISIS and Marine Artillery is supporting Syria against ISIS or will begin shortly, think they arrived yesterday.
                  You ant cav you ant chit

Comment

All of 101st isnt non deployable seeing as my buddies just got home from Iraq. But it all put a huge effect on how many people are sent there. We were sending minimum manned gun crews to Iraq and Afghan for the last few years now

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                      Don't we spend something like 600+ billion on defense every year? More than the next 7 countries combined?

Where's all that cash going? Sounds like we might be getting a raw deal if our military is as unprepared as some say.
                      because #2 thru #8 is the standard?

money well spent IMO.

Comment

with our depleted armed forces I pray for Mad Dog and Trump. May they make the right descions.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                          Had no idea Obama had been so successful in destroying our military. The

101st Airborne Div is non deployable as we speak which is very bad for morale due to historical context. Apparently only 2-3 Army combat brigades actually certify as deployable. This is very scary since the Army should have 50 something active combat brigades. Apparently the other branches are pretty bad off as well. I served under Odierno when he was a 2 star know he is a no BS General so I take this article and interview at top value.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news...says/98803038/

Hey J what was the address to your rock the last 8 years??? [emoji851][emoji851][emoji23][emoji23][emoji12][emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                            Hey J what was the address to your rock the last 8 years??? [emoji851][emoji851][emoji23][emoji23][emoji12][emoji12]

Apparently it was that real big rock the dozers couldn't even turn.

Comment

Working...
                            X