Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Africa Experience - 10 days, 12 animals, Countless New Friends, Memories for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just went thru it again! Great stuff man...........gotta put my trip in words one of these days before I lose my trip log on this messy desk of mine!

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share. This was the best read I have seen here so far!

Comment

Awesome trip! Great read! Thanks for posting.

Comment

Nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, you have done an amazing job on the recap of this awesome hunt of a lifetime... Just wanted to say thanks for taking us along, I truly enjoyed this thread

Comment

congrats and thanks for an amazing trip

Comment

Wow

Comment

Great thread! Congrats on an outstanding safari! Best read on tbh ever

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelW View Post
                  Guys,

While I'm sure there will be a few things to add over time, as I still have a ton of pictures and thoughts, I just wanted to add at least one more thing......

I truly appreciate the support of my wife.

Anyways, thank you honey!
                  You did a great job on everything from my vantage point, even wright down to acknowledging the wiffy!! Truly a class act in my book. I plan to go after i pay off my truck in 2014, with the consent of my spouse, I could only hope and pray that she understands the drive and compassion that we as bowhunters have. Not to kill, but to be one with the outdoors and see nature anywhere else other that the nature channel.

Way to go!!!!

Comment

Heck..I had to get my Wifes support just to take the time to read this thing...THis was awesome...Proud for you....Cannot wait to see pics of the mounts...and what they all look like on your wall..and hearing some in person stories that cannot always be shared in writing...

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      When you gonna have some video for us? =)
                      Hopefully should have something pretty soon.....

Comment

Looks like having to learn to write all those reports at work really paid off in an excellent presentation of your hunt. The photos were great. If you and Wilbur get to come up maybe you can teach me to be a photographer. Great job Cuz.

Comment

Just found this and read it start to finish! WOW, great recap. As a few others have said it felt like I was there with you, and I could feel the excitement!
                          Thanks for the stories and pics, and CONGRATS!

Comment

What a total waste of time!

NOT!!!!!!!!

Congrats Michael! Heck of a trip and awesome writeup! I can't wait to see the video. I'll trade you one of my DVDs for a DVD of this trip!

Comment

Michael, just had time to go through the whole thread. Very good job on the pics and for taking us along through the entire hunt. Also nice meeting you the other night. The video was awesome too..Lates

Comment

I just finished reading the whole thing. One amazing story, very well written!! Thank you so much for sharing it, as others have said it felt like I was in the blind with you at times.

-Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X