No announcement yet.

Coastal trailer mansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bathroom walls are exterior siding,shower stall is tin panels and the floor/ceiling are both reclaimed cedar planks.
    Attached Files

Comment

The sink is all homemade. (As if you couldn't tell!).
      Attached Files

Comment

The shower valve matches the lav. The clear hose is a temporary cap. I didn't have a 1/2" cap so some engineering was needed. It will be replaced with a copper colored shower head.

Comment

Love that sink pretty cool build

Comment

Pic didn't load.
            Attached Files

Comment

You are much handier than me I can tell by your humble explanations.
              Was the damage caused by leaky roof?
              Mine was damaged and I built a carport over it after the first roof repair by professional was a failure.

Comment

Yes sir. All the damage came from a leaky roof. A tree limb had punched a hole through in the bedroom and of course the water ran down hill. The factory roof is literally a rubber tarp glued onto 3/8" practical board. It's designed for quick production, not long life spans.

Thanks everyone for all the compliments. It's been slow going but every day is a day closer to the finish line.

Comment

It's coming along nicely. Love the sink set up.

Comment

Last weekend we made a day trip down south. I took advantage of the wet ground to dig the 4' deep post hole for the power pole ( to be installed later). We also dug the ditch ftom the power pole location to the rv hook up pedestal, installed the conduit and back filled. 2 local neighbor boys showed up and wanted to help dig and play with my boys. They did good and were actually a big help. They made a few bucks too. Nothing like unexpected low budget child labor.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Then the old man had to show the youngsters how to catch fish. We're not going to talk about how I fly fished for 2 hours straight with nothing. I gave up, switched to a bait caster and caught this fishy that litterly just got eaten.
                      Attached Files

Comment

nice

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My phone won't post pics but there she goes and there she is.

Comment

And a wee fish....
                              Attached Files

Comment

It's a little more "campy" than I want it to be but every trip will be more comfortable than the last. This trip got the sewer and water hooked up,light fixtures installed in the slide out, toilet set and a VERY cold shower operational. Permanent power is still weeks out as we are waiting on aep to hang a new transformer. Until then my wee generator will provide limited power.

Now I'm going outside to sit in the yard, drink beer and look at the south texas stars. Thank you Lord!!!!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X