Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spin tech assembly, The Timer, never had an issue with this combo

Comment

Stand and fills below are listed in ascending $. Depends on if you are buying 1 or 5 and how much you want to spend. All of them give you great reliability and performance. Since you mentioned you wanted a wide broadcast distance id avoid the ones w varmint cage design.

Academy
      Buccees
      AllSeasons,
      Outdoor addiction feeders on TBH
      Lamco,
      Ranchking

Comment

Originally posted by bustacap View Post
        Hopefully the feeder isn’t full when the motor goes bad. It happened to one of the guys on my lease and the feeder was less than a year old. We had to empty the feeder to replace the motor.
        I’d buy ranch king before Lamco for this reason.

Lol. Hopefully lightning doesn't strike while I'm filling the feeder either, but there is always a chance. Ranch King is a very nice feeder. Just not as good for the reasons I mentioned

Comment

I have a Ranch King. Easy to fill and no coons can tear it up.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Lol. Hopefully lightning doesn't strike while I'm filling the feeder either, but there is always a chance. Ranch King is a very nice feeder. Just not as good for the reasons I mentioned
            The only thing I was not a fan of on the lamcos was that you can’t adjust the spinner gap under the feeder because of the Plated varmint gaurd above and below. I like to spin some corn, sometimes up to 15-20lb a day. I was worried about how tight the spinner plate hugged the funnel that it would take a 30 second spin time to sling as much corn as I want to. How long are you running your times? It is built like a tank though!

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
              The only thing I was not a fan of on the lamcos was that you can’t adjust the spinner gap under the feeder because of the Plated varmint gaurd above and below. I like to spin some corn, sometimes up to 15-20lb a day. I was worried about how tight the spinner plate hugged the funnel that it would take a 30 second spin time to sling as much corn as I want to. How long are you running your times? It is built like a tank though!
              I dump that much corn out also. Spin it about 23 seconds. It's a heck of a dinner bell for the deer.

Comment

I dump that much corn out also. Spin it about 23 seconds. It's a heck of a dinner bell for the deer.
                That’s good to know! That’s the only worry I had. Thanks

Comment

Texas Wildlife Supply 800lb Stand and Fill. Why- because it keeps the motor and feeder brains fully protected and can stand up to the abuse of different exotic species, especially the aoudad.

Comment

I like the Texas Wildlife supply as well. That cannon feeder is a novel concept.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                      I have a Ranch King. Easy to fill and no coons can tear it up.
                      Definitely. The fill height on Lamco is 60”, Ranch King is 52”. I really like the gas shock assisted lid too and the 24x24 opening is more than big enough. I like the solar panel being on top so it doesn’t matter what direction you point it and hogs or cows can’t get to it. Plus, it’s a great looking feeder, unlike Lamco

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                        I like The Judge feeder. 100% coon proof and no corn directly below feeder and it’s a stand and fill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I like the looks of that feeder. Looks much better than the All Seasons I bought.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                          Definitely. The fill height on Lamco is 60”, Ranch King is 52”. I really like the gas shock assisted lid too and the 24x24 opening is more than big enough. I like the solar panel being on top so it doesn’t matter what direction you point it and hogs or cows can’t get to it. Plus, it’s a great looking feeder, unlike Lamco

What capacity feeders are you referring to? The 600 and 1000 Lamco's are not the same height. Both are still easy for a grown man to fill.

Comment

What capacity feeders are you referring to? The 600 and 1000 Lamco's are not the same height. Both are still easy for a grown man to fill.
                            yeah, but I make my kids do all that feeder filling.

Comment

I have the HB stand & fill feeder. Unfortunately, it came with one of “THE TIMER” units
                              that was part of a bad batch of defective units. It was replaced with no hassle & has running great ever since. All & all I am very happy with it. In general I think the stand & fill feeders are the best invention since round bales of hay!!!

Comment

I like the Ranch Kings we have. If we replace any more of our old feeders they will be more ranch Kings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X